Close

02 white si owner of 4years new to site

whats up everyone? I'm from ohio and get hated on for driving a mini van and enjoy it everyday. just finally got around to registering on the site i bought my ep from a fellow ephatch'r years ago and ive never had a major issue with it yet. Guess im hearing to get advice and meet some fellow ep enthusiasts so before i get sucked into browsing the site id like to say hello and hope to help and enjoy any insight i might gain from being here!

welcome man i love my mini odysee lol post pics up of yours even if it is stock
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostlyep View Post
    whats up everyone? I'm from ohio and get hated on for driving a mini van and enjoy it everyday. just finally got around to registering on the site i bought my ep from a fellow ephatch'r years ago and ive never had a major issue with it yet. Guess im hearing to get advice and meet some fellow ep enthusiasts so before i get sucked into browsing the site id like to say hello and hope to help and enjoy any insight i might gain from being here!

ill get some shortly late night here had a few to spare. not stock but rather tastefully modded thanks

Thread Information