Close

Anybody rock Konig Verdicts?

Has anyone ever had these wheels? I'm looking at a set of 17" wheels with falken tires with less than 500miles. Trying to figure out a good price, also no center caps =(

i ran a wheel that looked identical to this on my protege about 7 to 8 yrs ago great looking wheel but if the caps are missing you gonna have a hard time getting replacements

Registered User mitchlikesbikes's Avatar
    centercaps, who needs um??

well luckily Konig still has them on their website (http://www.konigwheels.com/Style-Shop/CAPVE9) for $19.49 each.

Seen them on a few EP's back in the day, but personally I always thought they looked a little too "outdated" for the crisp lines of our EP's. My old gf had a set of 17's on her POS Saturn lol for a few years, and they ended up sitting in my basement for like 2-3 years after that until I sold them last year. They were kinda hard to get rid of, think I finally just sold them for like $200, with an extra set of tires thrown in... and all 4 center caps!
    Never even considered putting them on the EP, too big/ not my style...
    Of course if the price is right and YOU like them, then go for it... fwiw, I do remember buying some replacement center caps direct from Konig too when one went missing...

well I decided to buy em, painted them white and this is how it turned out

Ok, those look pretty good actually... much better in white than silver on your car. Not bad at all if you managed to pick them up on the cheap, then painted them yourself.
    Any plans for a type r replica/ HFP style wing? Would set your car off nicely (especially since it's most of the way there already i.e. front/ sides)...

yeah I think it turned out pretty good...ended up getting them for $500 with brand new tires so I think I made out pretty decent.

most definitely will be doing a wing in the near future...kinda waiting for a deal to come along/have the money at the same time haha

500 isn't bad.
    Those tires new would probably cost you about $300+40 for mount and balance.
    And the wheels about $200-300 on the used market.

You definitely should finish that rear end.
    Wing and lip
    WTS: 17" beater wheels 4 lug, Dell Studio 1555 Laptop, Volvo Lip, Nikon mount lenses, BuddyClub wing, and more. PM me.
    http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthr...110#post935110

Turned out great here is a pic of my protege with the verdicts on keep in mind this was about 10 to 11yrs ago lol

Thread Information