Close

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by ep3jd View Post
    Quite steep, $460 shipped.. Almost the cost of a real one.
    Agreed. you can get a whole showstoppers lip kit for cheaper...shipped

i got my lip kit for $425 shipped lol
    Quote Originally Posted by slow-ep3 View Post
    Agreed. you can get a whole showstoppers lip kit for cheaper...shipped

Yup. Give it a few months. It'll come down when they make more and realize its an asinine amount of money for a REPLICA on a USDM bumper lol

guys....when talking about the price take into consideration of just buying a lip and only the lip for your USDM bumper. if actually wanna compare prices with authentic you have to think about JDM bumper + rebar + airwalker lip or if you are thug life just JDM bumper + airwalker lip. If you have a JDM bumper than this lip is not for you.

And also price is gonna be way cheaper if group buy gets approved by admin.

true true

Quote Originally Posted by BP_ALL DAY View Post
    guys....when talking about the price take into consideration of just buying a lip and only the lip for your USDM bumper. if actually wanna compare prices with authentic you have to think about JDM bumper + rebar + airwalker lip or if you are thug life just JDM bumper + airwalker lip. If you have a JDM bumper than this lip is not for you.

And also price is gonna be way cheaper if group buy gets approved by admin.
    I'll agree your argument is valid
    But, this is only a lip.
    You're comparing a single lip (usdm airwalker), to a lip/bumper/rebar combo (the JDM stuff).
    It's a valid argument but it's only to try to hype the USDM Air Walker more.
    Compare them equally.

I'm sure they'd sell
    Message the admins.
    I forgot where, but there should be a list of admins
    Or post in the 'stupid question thread' and ask for an admin to PM you
    WTS: 17" beater wheels 4 lug, Dell Studio 1555 Laptop, Volvo Lip, Nikon mount lenses, BuddyClub wing, and more. PM me.
    http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthr...110#post935110

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickJamesYu View Post
    I'll agree your argument is valid
    But, this is only a lip.
    You're comparing a single lip (usdm airwalker), to a lip/bumper/rebar combo (the JDM stuff).
    It's a valid argument but it's only to try to hype the USDM Air Walker more.
    Compare them equally.
    this. your gouging prices because you know people will want to buy it, and its the only option besides going jdm. if someone wants a real airwalker, they need jdm bumper and/or rebar. about a grand in bumper material before they pick up a $500 lip. (dont forget, we're also switching markets, a jdm bumper in jdm land is only ~$250, its shipping that makes it $800)

what your doing is putting a replica lip on a not so rare bumper that needs no modification, while producing the lip domestically. that is your target market whether you like it or not. but you have the right to sell it at whatever price you want, and i bet if you start these at $400 a piece (regardless of gb) you'd sell only a few. and as you dropped prices through time people would be buying them more readily. until they become whored out like mugen replicas for $120 a piece, or whatever it costs for material by then.

just don't forget who your targets are, we're cheap ass ep owners and we're pretty tough on the replica vs real scene. you may be the only airwalker replica producer, but you still have competition with type r and mugen replicas for the usdm bumpers. i wouldn't mind paying a premium for a airwalker, but you'd have to consider the replica market prices for those other lips. $400 for yours vs $120 shipped all day for others. my limit on a "premium" price is set to about twice as much for another replica.

but like i said, its your right to price it how you want. thats your business. those of us that want it bad enough will pay for it. thats how the market works.

even iphones go down in price with time.

$300 shipped is the absolute MOST I will pay for this. I'll gladly wait until the price goes down. I'm lucky to be 1/10 of the local ep3s and 1/2 of the nice ones. So I know I'll still be fly as hell with this lip, even if I wait a year to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by ep3jd View Post
    $300 shipped is the absolute MOST I will pay for this. I'll gladly wait until the price goes down. I'm lucky to be 1/10 of the local ep3s and 1/2 of the nice ones. So I know I'll still be fly as hell with this lip, even if I wait a year to get it.
    I thought the same thing haha

Sent from my HTC THUNDERBOLT 4G LTE using tapatalk

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information