Close

Thread: need help

need help

Alright so my ep3 is shaking the steering wheel and the pedals some but the body of the car bad while I accelerate only in between 40 and 55 MPH. I've already changed the cv axle, lower control arm and lower ball joint on the right side and fixing to do the other side and see if that could be it. Has anybody else had this problem? But like I said its only starts at a certain speed to a certain speed. Could it just be needing to get balanced or struts or anything like that. Any info will help greatly.

I've had the tires balanced and rotated. What I meant by balanced was an alignment

Checked your motor mounts?
    my ep is white...

- We can talk numbers all you want, but the bullshit stops when the flag drops...

Its probably your mounts as stated above. Mine are worn out and does the same but at a lower speed range, 20-30, then goes away. I as well got the cv boot on the left changed, due to leaking cause I ripped the rubber when changing the struts, tires rotated, and alignment. Still same problem and everything else looks good leading memo suspect the motor mounts since the car has 140k miles. My 2cents

Thanks man. But wouldn't the car shake even at idle or through the whole rpm range?

i have this problem now too. it happend right after i lowerd it. must be the alingment causing it!!

:meek

i just aligned the rear today. it seems it made that bad vibration go somewhat away, but not completely. its still their. i need a front camber kit...

Thread Information