Close

Picked up TW 02 EP 55K miles... New member from MI

Picked her up about a month ago, Taffeta White 02 EP3 with 52K when I bought it. Already put 3K on it in a month Needs some work, already did front pads/rotors STILL needs steering rack, front strut mounts, and rear pads/rotors... beginning mods obviously after car is squared away. Fairly satisfied with the car so far... pretty fun to drive, love the interior & size. Thanks for the service manual. You guys have already answered about 8649 ?'s with that search bar, much appreciated.

welcome to cult, post up a show-off so we can have a look at your ride.

Quote Originally Posted by nowhales View Post
    welcome to the cult.
    i just started to realize this...a lot of people dont like this car. the few of us love the damn thing. i cant find another modern car available to me that i actually like now.

No offense to ANY Ep, but I LOVE the Camaro WAY more than any vehicle out there. Not to mention every damn time I look at the new ZL1, I get a chubby. Once I graduate from school and get a GOOD job, I WILL have me one!

Quote Originally Posted by Popeye View Post
    No offense to ANY Ep, but I LOVE the Camaro WAY more than any vehicle out there. Not to mention every damn time I look at the new ZL1, I get a chubby. Once I graduate from school and get a GOOD job, I WILL have me one!
    i'm sure all of us have cars have a certain car out there that we crave so bad but its just the feeling of owning he actual car that makes the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by AKEP View Post
    i just started to realize this...a lot of people dont like this car. the few of us love the damn thing. i cant find another modern car available to me that i actually like now.
    personally owning a car that has a certain rarity really does it for me. its like i can go weeks without seeing another ep but when i do see one, as weird as this sounds, but the other driver and I know exactly what's up. EP CRACK!
    Last edited by Tnhatch03; 12-25-2011 at 08:37 AM.

welcome to EPCRACK!

make sure to post some pics!

i can't believe you found an 02 with 60k miles. GOOD FIND!!
    EPHATCH.COM 4 LYFE!! OFF THA CHAIN KREW #1

udontknowjack's mom was here....twice!

UPDATED SITE INFO!

Want to become a Site Sponsor? Click Here!

PM for HELP!!

PY Integra Type-R for me :)
    Quote Originally Posted by nowhales View Post
    personally owning a car that has a certain rarity really does it for me. its like i can go weeks without seeing another ep but when i do see one, as weird as this sounds, but the other driver and I know exactly what's up. EP CRACK!
    I couldn't believe it either, I was really looking for an EBP EM1 but ran across this 1 owner car and couldn't pass it up..

I'll get some pics up after the holidays...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnhatch03 View Post
    welcome to EPCRACK!

make sure to post some pics!

i can't believe you found an 02 with 60k miles. GOOD FIND!!
    Last edited by Tnhatch03; 12-25-2011 at 08:38 AM.

welcome to the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by aramey024 View Post
    .... You guys have already answered about 8649 ?'s with that search bar, much appreciated.
    thanks for using the search bar. i like you already lol
    Green Crew #7

Please donate and support EPHatch.com: Greenie Status, License Plate Frames, Banner & Small 'ephatch.com' Decals

Was your WTS/WTT/WTB closed? Please read the following: link 1 & link 2

You should all come to Ohio! There are Ep's for miles and miles.

Quote Originally Posted by JTO_2K8 View Post
    You should all come to Ohio! There are Ep's for miles and miles.
    When I carfax'ed her it's entire left with 1 other owner was spent in Ohio lol....

My friend with a black 04 and I are the only EP's I've seen around here (big 3 territory) I hear it from people all the time... "Why did you buy a Honda?" I feel like responding "Why don't you bash your head off a wall"

I have a friend whose dad owns an older Camaro. When he gets to talking tough I tell him my name is on the title and his name is not on his dads title.

Quote Originally Posted by aramey024 View Post
    Picked her up about a month ago, Taffeta White 02 EP3 with 52K when I bought it. Already put 3K on it in a month Needs some work, already did front pads/rotors STILL needs steering rack, front strut mounts, and rear pads/rotors... beginning mods obviously after car is squared away. Fairly satisfied with the car so far... pretty fun to drive, love the interior & size. Thanks for the service manual. You guys have already answered about 8649 ?'s with that search bar, much appreciated.
    Sweetness! Searching is the key of success! Welcome to EpHatch! If you want to go in more in depth of the k20/ k24, k20a.org is your friend.

Quote Originally Posted by AKEP View Post
    It's a love/ hate relationship... I call it jealousy! Rarity is amazing to own.

Thread Information