Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: a2 for 1500

Quote Originally Posted by hkrayingboyz View Post
    You are totally right about it BUT in CA, there a lot of problem with k24a2.

And how is that?
    Last edited by Alex857; 03-05-2009 at 06:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iDom View Post
    Wise decision. K-Pro first. Everything after that won't be so much of a pain.
    so i also need a reflash first tho right? Then upgrade to kpro after. If i want to use a 6speed on the k24 i need a rsx s ecu and harness for what i read somewhere. Or i can still used my a3 ecu with the six speed. Thanks.

There are usually a lot of questions about KPRO, but no, you do not need any one particular one. Any one will work. The only one that's different is the RSX-S ECU that is KPRO'd will have the reverse lockout option, but it is not necessary.. IF, down the road you have a 6-speed trans in your car and DON'T have the ECU with the reverse lockout, you have nothing to worry about.. If you seriously engage reverse while shifting, you FAIL and should be driving a bicycle and not a vehicle lol. Trust me, you have nothing to worry about.

I would just buy a KPRO'd ECU secondhand from someone. That'd be the easiest way. Check here, k20a.org, clubrsx/clubep3 forums. I'd give eBay a shot too.

Oh yea, the RSX-S is the PRB ECU.

Here's more info:
    http://hondata.com/kpro.html

Quote Originally Posted by iDom View Post
    There are usually a lot of questions about KPRO, but no, you do not need any one particular one. Any one will work. The only one that's different is the RSX-S ECU that is KPRO'd will have the reverse lockout option, but it is not necessary.. IF, down the road you have a 6-speed trans in your car and DON'T have the ECU with the reverse lockout, you have nothing to worry about.. If you seriously engage reverse while shifting, you FAIL and should be driving a bicycle and not a vehicle lol. Trust me, you have nothing to worry about.

I would just buy a KPRO'd ECU secondhand from someone. That'd be the easiest way. Check here, k20a.org, clubrsx/clubep3 forums. I'd give eBay a shot too.

Oh yea, the RSX-S is the PRB ECU.

Here's more info:
    http://hondata.com/kpro.html
    thanks idom for sheddin some light.

I am running a PND base rsx ecu kpro with 6 speed, revered lock out are for driver in training lol jk. You will be fine with or without the right ecu as long its kpro. If u have any question feel fre to text me Jason.

Quote Originally Posted by 02CivicSI-VTEC View Post
    I am running a PND base rsx ecu kpro with 6 speed, revered lock out are for driver in training lol jk. You will be fine with or without the right ecu as long its kpro. If u have any question feel fre to text me Jason.
    Thanks men, i got a kpro already with the ep ecu from hkrayingboi. got a great deal lol the ep3 feels alive again after i took out the jrscs.

Hey how the search going so, far Jason? I found a used pair of tsx piston and rods if u wanna build a k24 block for half the price lmk.there's always open options.

Price . It's Origth ..

I own 2 swaps a2 's.
    The firts one I paid omost 2 g's for it complete .
    The second one I pay a "G". Long block , with intake many , injectors , vetc solenoid , 6 speed tranny ,
    Flywheel and exedy clutch . Stage 1 . This it's the one I wana put on my ep3 .
    I'm pretty sure , all I need it's on my ep3 .

Quote Originally Posted by Jdmdomo View Post
    Price . It's Origth ..

I own 2 swaps a2 's.
    The firts one I paid omost 2 g's for it complete .
    The second one I pay a "G". Long block , with intake many , injectors , vetc solenoid , 6 speed tranny ,
    Flywheel and exedy clutch . Stage 1 . This it's the one I wana put on my ep3 .
    I'm pretty sure , all I need it's on my ep3 .
    What the fuck are you saying? Where do you get that kind of money with that kind of langauge? And why did you open a dead thread?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information