Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Nail-batter Moderator SiR Medic's Avatar
    I installed a set of Ractive pedals and the brake and clutch were a cince to install, but the throttle pedal was just some clips and a metal strips with no clear way to install them. Worst of all, the damn things didn't come with instructions!

I e-mailed the company, they didn't send me instructions for about 2 weeks.

Trust me, I know how frustrating it can be...

Originally posted by PaXiE
    LOL i hear ya. Kent is Hickville and Everett is on the verge of White Trash..... but Honda man has a house there so ill be nice.... ;) ..... Tell her next mod your getting Will be hydrolics... lol.....She can Ride while you Hit the Switchs. and clockl ho's rolling on 10s........ LOL
    OMG thats fackin hilarious! It got me laughin so hard. Just to see her face if I said that... Ah, thanks for the laughs Pax, havent laughed that hard since we discussed racial stereotypes in history this mornin! lol, THAT got interesting....

-Brett

Originally posted by civicSIracer
    you have to be kidding us.. install pedals? shit.... how do you install a light bulb..use common sense and you might be able to install something on your own.
    dude relax!!! Last time I checked asking for help wasnt a bad thing! Its good for the forum to have alot of how toos anyway! Show some sympathy.

DOPE pedals by the way!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information