Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    great to see my parts being used again. I plan on making a comeback. Diggin the white on white

NotyourMom'sMiniVan T.White04EP3's Avatar
    Nice ep looks good!

Looking back on this, it seems like you and I almost have the same build... Except mine is NHBP. Good thing I didn't pick up those volk te7's either. But hoping to see you at the photoshoot here soon.

Back from the dead.

This car has been sitting in my yard since May 2012. Shortly after making this thread, the car was broken into at school. They ripped out the radio, messed my dash all up, and stole a bunch of my belongings. I continued to drive the car, and ended up sideswiping a truck in a parking lot cause im an idiot. Put a decent dent in the passenger rear quarter. Also picked something up on the freeway that caved the passenger side rocker in. The car just took a quick snowball. I parked it and bought an NA Miata and eventually a Tahoe and kind of just forgot about the civic because the condition it was in made me so sad.

So its sat for 5 years. I just recently pulled the car into the driveway and washed it off. Its time to get this pile back on the road. The transmission just went out in my Tahoe for the 3rd time, and i need a reliable vehicle again. I have a brand new Odyssey red top im going to pull out of the Tahoe and use in the car (i've already relocated battery to the trunk).

I need to order a starter which i am going to do within the week. Drain the fuel and flush everything. Fresh oil. Already picked up a decent set of 15's with decent tires just to get it rolling as the old 17's were bent and tires were gone. Plan to paint or possibly powdercoat the wheels. Eventually will get more 17's.

After its running good, I've gotta sort out the suspension. It currently has BC Racing BR type's that are blown and 8 yrs old. Theyre probably seized. I plan to raise the car back up to a reasonable height. If the BC's are seized and not salvagable, i either need to buy new coilovers or decent spring and strut setup. Also needs pads and rotors probably all the way around.

I'm gonna get it up on jackstands this weekend, pull the suspension and see what all i'm working with. I hope the coilovers arent seized but expecting the worst.

Glad to hear about the resurrection! Are you still in Dallas?

Nah I moved back to the Texarkana area in 2012.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information