Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what to expect?

If you KNOW it's not reprogrammable, why did you SAY it was reprogrammable? Kinda confusing me here.
    I would listen to what these guys are telling you. Both AKEP AND Ba82ep3 know their shit. I dont know anywhere NEAR as much, and dont have a turno on my car, and even I know that if you are driving your car without ALL of the correct parts (i.e. correct injectors, no tune, no KPro, reflash for a supercharger, etc.), you are just biding your time before you blow your car up. I mean seriously, why buy your car, spend all of the money on the parts you've purchased for your car, all to not finish it off with the last, and most IMPORTANT part?
    I'm sorry, I know I'm gonna catch shit for this, but Im honestly just trying to keep you from blowing your shit up.
    If you wouldnt throw your car on a dyno because you dont have KPro, why would you throw it on the road?

i think the reflashed ecu's have kpro pins on them. not 100%. so you could upload flashes to them, but its not tuneable. hard to explain if you've never seen it.

Youre talking about the breadboard pins that are soldered into the ECU mainboard? I think youre right... its been a while since ive seen a 'chipped' k ECU. I had k100 years ago when it was still available... but i dont remember if the same pin rack was used or not... and the support was nothing like FlashPro is now... but the idea is the same.

yeah that. you can pull the kpro daughter-board off and pass the ecu off as a "flashed" one. pretty sure thats how the reflash works. and those kswap ecu's that one dude is selling. somewhere on the internet.

have you ever ran your car with 300 hp? if so what was your trap? and time?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information