Close

k20z3 swap into ep3

So i been looking around on what swap i wanted to do and i finally picked k20z3 full swap becauseof the 6spd and lsd. So i would like to know what all i am walking into as far as

Harness
    Axles
    Trans mod
    Sensors
    Kpro
    Engine mounting
    Anything else would be great too

Check this thread out if you haven`t seen it yet
    http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/...-swap-into-ep3
    Answers almost every question you might have. I am considering same swap and I think is pretty straight forward.
    Good luck!

every thing is plug n play ucan use same ecu but is not gona run ass good you are gonna need kpro for it to run how its soppost to you goin to need 3inch pipeping afterwards the only problem youre goin to have is with the tranny i have that porblem now im driving it with my 5 sp factory tranny im trying figure out how to put it in but dont know what i have to do dere alot to this swap but not to complicated

You can use the trans but will have to use a converter for your vSS sensor. It's also a different plug I just re pined mine with a type s plug. Also I'm pretty sure on the z3 trans it shifts backwards compared to the a3 5 speed trans. There is some info online u can find on google it will show you how the switch the one from ur Fran to the 6 speed
    Last edited by talonXracer; 04-16-2009 at 02:00 PM. Reason: now your just being rued. **Post edited**

Thread Information