Close

Cool K20A3 to K20Z1 swap

Hey guys, I have a 2003 EP3 Civic and I'm about to swap out my stock K20A3 for a K20Z1 from a 2005 RSX Type S. As far as I can tell, its a pretty easy swap. I have everything here, engine, tranny, ecu, wiring harnes, driveshafts, brakes, a-arms, everything. So I thought this would be the best place to post it and see what kind of feedback I get. Any and all information you guys can provide will be greatly appreciated!!

Is there anything I need, or should know about before I start this? Like the shifter for example, the rsx shifter is on the floor, and its on the dash on the ep3. Is it worth it to convert to the 5lug setup from the rsx, or just leave the 4lug setup on there? or do I even have a choice? Is there any sort of wiring conversion kit I need?

K20 NEWB
    My car is at Hybrid Werks doing the same swap , one thing i do know is you keep your harness on a cpu but get i kpro , because the 05 06 harness from the rsx is reverse on e the ecu , I think you lose the the reverse lockout also . . .

Thread Information