Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    4u2nv
    thats sounds like erebuni. no product available, no info, but they want you to buy it.

i wish wings west would hurry up on something. I know at least there kits would fit and surely they have a type-r kit. Hey gives me an idea.....ill email them.

4u2nv
    Originally posted by K20NutBucket
    i wish wings west would hurry up on something. I know at least there kits would fit and surely they have a type-r kit. Hey gives me an idea.....ill email them.
    i emailed them a few weeks ago and never heard back, i should try again. let us know if you hear anything

Originally posted by xlr8

i emailed them a few weeks ago and never heard back, i should try again. let us know if you hear anything
    I asked yesterday, and recieved back today:

Sometime next year we should have something.

Happy Tuning,

Justin Sharp

Pretty vague, huh?

i got the same email.......late this year early next. they werent sure what the kit would look like.

Anyone have the APC kit yet? It doesnt look bad, i saw it on the pep boys car at Hot Import Nights in Atlantic city. I'm thinking about getting the apc front and rear, and getting the type R side skirts... i dont know yet though, first i need to lower it.

Still Around...
    Anyone have the APC kit yet
    I went up to Murray's Auto a couple weeks ago to ask them if they sold anything that APC made. (I figured I'd be able to get it cheaper than the tuner shop). They said, "Sure, what do you need?"... me, "the body kit for the 2k2 Civic Si".... calls APC.... "Oh, thats just a prototype, they don't actually sell that yet to private buyers... come back in a few weeks and we'll see if there's any change".

Originally posted by DynaSpeed
    I went up to Murray's Auto a couple weeks ago to ask them if they sold anything that APC made. (I figured I'd be able to get it cheaper than the tuner shop). They said, "Sure, what do you need?"... me, "the body kit for the 2k2 Civic Si".... calls APC.... "Oh, thats just a prototype, they don't actually sell that yet to private buyers... come back in a few weeks and we'll see if there's any change".
    Then why is it posted to buy on 4APC.net? Well, im going to pep boys to see if they sell it. I'll let you kow what happens.

Went to Pep Boys, kit is now on sale from APC. Price $650. Part # 10226001.

ephatch member

blaze

Whatsup Blaze you from jersey ?. I saw the car also t HIN AC. The kit looked nice for a lip kit. bu then agina is APC. u noewhat APC stands for rtite?...American Piece of Crap.. but it looks nie
    if it was like 400 id buy it fuck 650

neko

I'm from Northren Va. Me and some firends drove up there for HIN. 650 is alot for the kit, but the type r kit is 780, and the front bumper looks almost the exact same as the Si? The side skirts and rear is nice looking. But why would i pay 780, for a kit that has bascically the same front?

ephatch member

i agree blaze

the typer kit front sucks really bad but the sides and back are nice. I honetly woulnt recomend the APC kit tho bro. our stock syling looks hotter dropped real low.

neko
    wait for the good kits to come out

I drive a Rice Rocket RacingCivicSi02's Avatar
    Everyone knows APC makes crap so i suggest no one should get it. APC really make half ass stuff

Originally posted by BlazeX12
    I'm from Northren Va. Me and some firends drove up there for HIN. 650 is alot for the kit, but the type r kit is 780, and the front bumper looks almost the exact same as the Si? The side skirts and rear is nice looking. But why would i pay 780, for a kit that has bascically the same front?
    I would...if it wasn't made by Erebuni. It's good for people looking for something simple and not a completely different front end.

Originally posted by CleanBlackSi02

I would...if it wasn't made by Erebuni. It's good for people looking for something simple and not a completely different front end.
    You would pay money for the same bumper?? Compare the type R to the Si? It's the same, the side skirts are tight and so is the rear, but the front is almost exactly the same as an Si... that would be like taking off your stock wheels, going to honda and buying a new set of stock wheels and putting them on... they look the same, unless there is something that im missing in all the pictures i have seen, and compared to....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information