Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Originally posted by BlazeX12

You would pay money for the same bumper?? Compare the type R to the Si? It's the same, the side skirts are tight and so is the rear, but the front is almost exactly the same as an Si... that would be like taking off your stock wheels, going to honda and buying a new set of stock wheels and putting them on... they look the same, unless there is something that im missing in all the pictures i have seen, and compared to....
    I would if it made the car look lower, and like the Type R. Oh wait....that's just what the Type R kit does. :p

the front doesnt make the car look lower, the side skirts and the rear does, the only thing different from our front to thiers is those little wing thingies on the side of the bumper. And if you think looking at the pictures the type r looks lower, well, from what i hear, it is lower, about 1" plus they have 17" rims which kills the wheel gap. The lip of the type r , to me, is not worth it, i already have that bumper on my car, im not going to pay to get the same thing. I will buy the side skirts ans rear though.

Originally posted by BlazeX12
    the front doesnt make the car look lower, the side skirts and the rear does, the only thing different from our front to thiers is those little wing thingies on the side of the bumper. And if you think looking at the pictures the type r looks lower, well, from what i hear, it is lower, about 1" plus they have 17" rims which kills the wheel gap. The lip of the type r , to me, is not worth it, i already have that bumper on my car, im not going to pay to get the same thing. I will buy the side skirts ans rear though.
    The "wing thingies" make it look lower in the front from the side... It all comes down to preference. I've always been into subltle appearance modification, whereas some people choose to change the whole bumper and try to change the look of the car. If I had kept my 5th Gen Prelude, my next appearance mod would have been the OEM body kit. Looks the same right? Exactly....just a lil extra flavor to an already well styled car...

Ok, if you like it, thats cool, i'm just saying i dont see that much of a diff. to pay for it. I'm getting the side skirts and rear when they become avail. I'll look for another front lip, APC's doesnt look so bad except that its APC. I'll be patient and wait to see what comes out.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information