Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    big block turbo club superchargedk20's Avatar
    The numbers mean nothing. It should be looked at as a tool and that's it. If ur car felt better and stronger when u left the tuner that should be all that matters

After my dyno tune i didn't felt any improvement at all and was a little upset...

My friends has a mitsubishi lancer ralliart 2010 and before the tune, from a 100 roll (km/h) i was barely getting lead (not enough to be a tie) , and it was the same thing after the dyno tune... I wasn't really happy to say...

After the remapping with only 1 datalog(from different tunner) things was different, i was pulling more stronger and leaving him in the dust haha

Quote Originally Posted by superchargedk20 View Post
    The numbers mean nothing. It should be looked at as a tool and that's it. If ur car felt better and stronger when u left the tuner that should be all that matters
    THIS. Numbers are for online pissing contests only. But they are good for that.

Quote Originally Posted by USAF EP3 View Post
    When compared to 05-06 RSX-S (K20Z1) the numbers are practically identical...

If I had to choose I would probably just buy a Z1 and PRC manifold and call it a day.

I would check your compression numbers, my friend with his 06 RSX-S pulled 217 whp Kpro tuned with just an ebay header, ebay intake, and T1R 63mm exhaust.
    I finaly took compression number !
    I got. 218,218,218 and 216 on cylinder #4
    My engin is in shape haha

mine did 210hp and 151trq at the tuner with kpro and a cheap private label header.

I was gonna ask has anyone in this thread changed out there injectors with the 410 rdx ones?

i was thinking about doing that cuz i need to go back to the tuner and have him raise vtech anyways. I was gonna add a walbro pump and new rail as well.

Quote Originally Posted by 04SiSpeed View Post
    mine did 210hp and 151trq at the tuner with kpro and a cheap private label header.

I was gonna ask has anyone in this thread changed out there injectors with the 410 rdx ones?

i was thinking about doing that cuz i need to go back to the tuner and have him raise vtech anyways. I was gonna add a walbro pump and new rail as well.
    For the walbro pump you do not need it
    I don't know if i was really in needs for the 410cc, not sure what's the max whp you can get with the stock 310cc but you can always mod your stock 310cc to flow up to +/- 520cc http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/force...flow-more.html scroll down on the page in the link
    Last edited by jamesandrew58; 04-06-2009 at 12:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sir_2002 View Post
    For the walbro pump you do not need it
    I don't know if i was really in needs for the 410cc, not sure what's the max whp you can get with the stock 310cc but you can always mod your stock 310cc to flow up to +/- 520cc http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/force...flow-more.html scroll down on the page in the link

Huh that is interesting i did not know that. I was just gonna throw some stage 1 cams in with the rdx injectors, hope to get another 30 whp or so. I will find out soon, problem is the cams are on back order so who knows how long that could take.

I hope to be around at least 230 to the wheels with the new cams, ill post up any changes when it happens.

The tuner said i can still use the stock fuel pump as well so thanks for reassurance

No problem :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information