K20A is riddled with stock engine high hp builds. I have nothing against that. If you want quick power, the K delivers. Maybe it's be, working at an automotive shop with nothing but "no replacement for displacement" guys, maybe it's just seeing too many bolt on, quick power goal, half ass builds that bring the "ricer" world 2 steps back from respect (by this I'm talking universal muffler, ebay CAI, cheap shit, not bashing the bolt on 300whp guys as I was until recently one of them)

My theory is, once you cut a corner and realize you can get away with it for a while, the whole car ends up that way. I'm in the mindset that my ep is a PROJECT car that won't be ready this summer. May not be ready next summer. But the summer after, you better believe it will be out and about, pushing 650+whp burning all the corn this country can grow. And there will be a smile on my face the whole time because I know in my head that I didn't spare a dime, and I set out to build what I wanted the first time.

I don't care if your goal is 300hp. If you put everything you got into making that the best 300hp that can be built. Then you've earned respect. If you slap on parts from used old builds from 8 different forums, purely to have your car hit the 300hp mark to impress everyone by ASAP. I say, to each his own, congrats on your dyno sheet but the 4 ft of rubber vac hose zip tied to the trans mount and back around behind the headlight to your HKS BOV just says "I like the Pssssh"