A little background;

I had Hybrid-Racing's first k20a2 Ek in 2003, and my 5th k-series setup. There were many other cars along the way, as well, haha. Although I have raced Hondas, Nissans, and Fords, I always have at least one Honda because of the tuning options. This is my daily.

People post graphs on here but don't say much about the process. I figure I will help a bit with those searching for what a basic bolt on k24a2 may want.

Rundown of the mods. Runs were done in 4th gear (k20a2 trans)

Cut up short ram intake for RBB
k20z3 intake cam and 50deg vtc.
The cheapest ep3 ebay shorty header. Previous owner put it on the car with what looks like the stock cat.
Greddy Evo2 2.36in
K-pro
Hybrid-Racing Green/Black Ep3 mounts (Only set in existence, lol)

Nothing crazy.

I found the car liked a lot of cam angle, and a LOW vtec point. The lower I put it, the better torque it made down low. I stopped at 3k, but I'm sure it could make power even lower. Cam angle: 45 degrees to around 4k tapering to 30 degrees at 5k to redline. Its where it made the best torque/power overlay. The dip at 4800 was as good as it gets with this setup, I assume its the crap ass header combo. The a/f sensor in the graph was at the tailpipe, but I am tuning from the OEM sensor location.

The car went 14.1 at 95 two days after the tune, with a nasty headwind and a +1300 DA. It went 13.98 at 97 before the cam/vtc swap, so it should run a lot better in cooler weather. I have a few more things lying around for the car, we will see where it goes.

The civic.

For fun, a dyno run of my Mustang.