Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Registered User mitchlikesbikes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ba82Ep3 View Post

It makes a big difference though... thats the only reason i ask. No harm intended...
    truth be told i'm just jealous of your mad kpoo knowledge

K24a2 head has smallish ports versus a k24a1 or k20z3 head for example. Smallish ports would support the runners of the RBB mani for TQ. Velocity versus flow.

K20a2 6 speed has a 4.3 FD. Plenty of room for improvement with a 4.7 FD. A 5.0 FD would be overkill IMO.
    The smaller tires increased the effective final drive, which was my point. Already tried, the car was slower. Furthermore, the car ran out of RPM at the end of the track with the shorter tire.

Did you just do a pull on each cam angle and then overlay them... or did you actually TUNE each cam angle (ignition and fuel), and THEN overlay them?

It makes a big difference though... thats the only reason i ask. No harm intended...
    I guess I didn't proofread my first post. I have been tuning k-series cars for almost 10 years. Not only do I tune/build other people's cars, I have had 5 specific k-series cars (four swapped, one oem) all of which have had k-pro, all of which have been tuned by me. You're asking questions as though I'm a moron or asking for advice, and it is not necessary. I made this post specifically for people searching forums to have a concrete answer instead of listening to someone say "I HEARD". This is me saying "I DID".

This car is slow, and I don't care what advice you have about making my car faster. If I wanted to go fast I would put a stock motor in the EP3 and sell it. I would then place the k24a2 and the turbo kit from one of my old k-swapped cars in a civic I already have in my driveway. Or I would just drive my Mustang.

Spell it out for you enough?

Wow... Mr Hostility. That wasnt my intent as already mentioned to another member after i made the post. I just asked a simple question...

You said before the car had room to grow. If you were going to add a header, and raise the rev limit to make more power... why would you plan to rollout at 7400 at the end of the 1/4 mile? If thats the case then a 4.7 WOULD help you.

But whatever. Grab your crotch and bang that keyboard. I sure hope you dont work for Hybrid Racing. If so... im sure David would LOVE to see your attitude...

Registered User mitchlikesbikes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ebrow21 View Post
    The smaller tires increased the effective final drive, which was my point. Already tried, the car was slower. Furthermore, the car ran out of RPM at the end of the track with the shorter tire.

I guess I didn't proofread my first post. I have been tuning k-series cars for almost 10 years. Not only do I tune/build other people's cars, I have had 5 specific k-series cars (four swapped, one oem) all of which have had k-pro, all of which have been tuned by me. You're asking questions as though I'm a moron or asking for advice, and it is not necessary. I made this post specifically for people searching forums to have a concrete answer instead of listening to someone say "I HEARD". This is me saying "I DID".

This car is slow, and I don't care what advice you have about making my car faster. If I wanted to go fast I would put a stock motor in the EP3 and sell it. I would then place the k24a2 and the turbo kit from one of my old k-swapped cars in a civic I already have in my driveway. Or I would just drive my Mustang.

Spell it out for you enough?

Random questions... What front lip is that? Can't tell that good with my phone

Sent from my T959 using Tapatalk

Wow... Mr Hostility. That wasnt my intent as already mentioned to another member after i made the post. I just asked a simple question...

You said before the car had room to grow. If you were going to add a header, and raise the rev limit to make more power... why would you plan to rollout at 7400 at the end of the 1/4 mile? If thats the case then a 4.7 WOULD help you.

But whatever. Grab your crotch and bang that keyboard. I sure hope you dont work for Hybrid Racing. If so... im sure David would LOVE to see your attitude...

I'm not raising the rev limiter, the car has a stock oil pump. Reread my posts, I've already explained what is going on.

I don't work for Hybrid, but you can still run and tell Davey on me, he knows I can be an asshole. He also knows I know what I am talking about.

Let me ask you if you torqued the lugnuts when you show me your wheels. You're condescending. Maybe its the nature of this forum for you to do that. Don't get bent out of shape because you were called on it.

For the question about the lip, its a CTR.

Quote Originally Posted by ebrow21 View Post
    I'm not raising the rev limiter, the car has a stock oil pump. Reread my posts, I've already explained what is going on.

I don't work for Hybrid, but you can still run and tell Davey on me, he knows I can be an asshole. He also knows I know what I am talking about.

Let me ask you if you torqued the lugnuts when you show me your wheels. You're condescending. Maybe its the nature of this forum for you to do that. Don't get bent out of shape because you were called on it.
    Ok, look ass jockey... now im bent outta shape.

It wasnt condecention, it was a straight up question that... i might add... you STILL have not answered (and im still asking, because you HAVENT explained whats going on).

I dont care if youve assisted in the launch of a space shuttle... there is no reason why i cant ask you a question without your 'sand in your vagina' remarks.

No need to tell Davey.. we all know you can be an asshole without his confirmation. I happen to love HR products, and i got when you started name dropping to try and add credibility to your post.

It was actually nice to see someone post up an 'out of the ordinary' k24a2 build with pix/dyno info/1/4 mile times... in an EP no less. And if you had spent more time on this site than you have, you would have realized that asking questions helps to inform the member base. I ask questions to help US. Not to challenge YOU. Prick.

- Dave

Man ive seen your name at the bottom of the page for like half an hour now. You still huntin and peckin at keys... or do you have Dictionary.com open to help you understand some of what i posted?

I mean, this IS a Dyno info thread.

Asking about cam angle tuning for a composite map overlay IS a valid question.

Would you rather i ask about your lug nuts?

... or your lack thereof...?

Come on man. Im bored and havent had a valid reason to toot my horn of my accomplishments... or how many years ive been working on Hondas.

Hell man, my failures are prolly better than your greatest feats...

Make sure you quote all of this too. I wanna take up the whole next page of your worthless thread with my posts...

Just gimme your shipping info so i can send you a better keyboard... i know youve beat the piss outta that one.

Dave is a post Whore! I knew you had a secret behind those 1.5k posts!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blah1219 View Post
    Dave is a post Whore! I knew you had a secret behind those 1.5k posts!!
    LoL! I wonder if he knew he could press F11 for instant EPolice...

Yanno im totally cool with a mod deleting these posts too. I hate showing my ass but damn... i cant stand that mess.

I really want him to share his angle findings because everyone thats bothered to DYNO tune an RBB has been pretty hush hush about their findings... or have been pretty general about it...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information