Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Ba82Ep3 is a good dude. He walked me through what to do and answered AT LEAST 100 questions of mine that I had on KPRO/KManager alone.. All for nothing. Never once got irritated (at least he didn't show it haha) or anything with my noob'ness. He helped me out and we did some e-tuning on my k20a3 and it literally feels twice as good as the 'I/H/E Hi-Octane' basemap supplied by Hondata.

Everyone has to start out somewhere. He explained that to me and because of that, I wasn't really afraid to ask any question I could think of, and it helped.. A LOT. My point is, he isn't one to have bad intentions.

I am interested in this thread as well. It's nice to see this sort of thing. I really think all the so-called "condescending" remarks were just misunderstood. I know myself, and i'm sure all the other members appreciate it or WOULD appreciate it if you stuck around and share with us some more of you findings/info.
    Last edited by iDom; 03-20-2012 at 11:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iDom View Post
    Ba82Ep3 is a good dude. He walked me through what to do and answered AT LEAST 100 questions of mine that I had on KPRO/KManager alone.. All for nothing. Never once got irritated (at least he didn't show it haha) or anything with my noob'ness. He helped me out and we did some e-tuning on my k20a3 and it literally feels twice as good as the 'I/H/E Hi-Octane' basemap supplied by Hondata.

Everyone has to start out somewhere. He explained that to me and because of that, I wasn't really afraid to ask any question I could think of, and it helped.. A LOT. My point is, he isn't one to have bad intentions.

I am interested in this thread as well. It's nice to see this sort of thing. I really think all the so-called "condescending" remarks were just misunderstood. I know myself, and i'm sure all the other members appreciate it or WOULD appreciate it if you stuck around and share with us some more of you findings/info.
    Word + 1 to Ba82Ep3

Sent from my PC36100 using Xparent Red Tapatalk

where did u bought that lip? nice ep3 bro

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information