Close

Who's interested in buying an armrest?

Here's the link, it looks legit when installed.
    http://www.amazon.de/Armlehne-Mittel...Q?tag=vig02-21
    I'm thinking about getting it through a friend who lives in Deutschland. Anyone else interested?

Green Crew #7

Please donate and support EPHatch.com: Greenie Status, License Plate Frames, Banner & Small 'ephatch.com' Decals

Was your WTS/WTT/WTB closed? Please read the following: link 1 & link 2

That's a different one. I think this one should look more like this:
    http://forums.clubep3.com/showthread...1#post36728481

i was very interested but talk to a couple companies over in germany that sell them and they were unwilling to ship to canada so i gave up, plus i know no now over there, and i can be had for about 60 euro's as well...

Well I have a friend over there right now so I'm gonna get it shipped to his house then he ships everything here. Just wanted to know if anyone wanted to get it at the same time I am.

i want one would be cool to have an armrest. let me know how this goes email me 04blkep3@gmail.com

In. If only it matched our interiors tho.

Right now I'm trying to contact the seller to make sure that it fits. I'm going to buy it because I want an armrest. I'll pm you guys when I get it figured out to see if you want to get it at the same time. If not I'll be the guinea pig

Alright I just confirmed with the seller that the armrest is for the 2.0 Type-R, 09.2001-09.2005, 147kw (200PS), 1998ccm, Motorcode: K20A2,
    I'm probably going to buy within the week and it'll ship to my buddy's place in Ansbach. He'll then ship it to my house, and if anyone else is in on this you can send him the shipping cost via paypal. If you want in on this, hit me up on the PM. Total cost would be 114$ for the product and shipping to my friend's house, and then an additional however much to ship to the states.

awsome thanks i shall be getting one but got some stuff to pay off first. bills :(

Id be interested if you havent ordered yet. Itl help keep the dogs in the backseat too! I have to check this site more often...

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Just to protect everyone, I'm gonna order 1 and get it shipped to my house and test out how everything works. Then if anyone wants one I'll get more

Any idea on when you'll be getting yours?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Ok I got it. Installed it, and was a disappointed. Because the shifter is located where it is, I can't place my arm on it and on the shifter at the same time. In fact, it is too short for me to use. I barely fit my elbow on it. I think it's because I'm short and have short arms. This was designed for taller people and Europeans in mind. If you're 6' or taller, then you definitely would find this useful. I'm 5'7 and usually don't have my seat scooted back to make much use of this. The extra storage is pretty handy. It's a magnet that holds the lid closed. The whole compartment lifts up like any armrest. It looks pretty good for aftermarket. Definitely pick one up if you're 6' or taller or have long arms/legs and you have to move your seat back a lot. I have a feeling I'll be selling this one down the line because it's no good for me as an armrest =[

it just looks really out of place for me, maybe if it was covered in the same fabric as the seat with red stitching it might look better but I'm not a fan

Thread Information