Close

Think I Found ep3 specifc hood dampers?

Ok so, I was checking the web to see if I could find a hood stand for sale for my ep since mine decided to randomly brake one day and I didn't really feel like fabing up the dampers and this came up as the first search result on google.

http://www.jdmhub.com/index.php?rout...duct_id=236293

check it out guys and see what you think, theres no price listed but it says it manufactured by password and is a special order piece.

Be our guinea pig and get back to us.

Nice find by the way. I would get it if it works.

I emailed them asking how much cuz I'm interested too

Ok, so after a lot of researching and looking around I've a lot of bad reviews about the company JDMhub. They've got 12 reports and an F rating with the BBB and on various forums I've read bad things about products not being shipped out or receiving bad or wrong items. I was going the be the test dummy but after reading that I'm not too sure. If there's a braver person out there then go for it but I'm going to keep looking to see if I can find the set from another reputable company. Plus the fact that there was no price and even when you added it to the shipping cart and went to checkout it was still $0.00 was a little odd to me

Price: $0.00
    Shipping: FREE SHIPPING

Looks like a Good deal
    Last edited by EUB44; 04-26-2012 at 10:15 PM.

I would run from this company like I would from a fat girl saying she's pregnant. If they are that bad, chances are you wont get what you pay for

AKA Purple94coupe Euro-Yellow-Ep3's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepy ep3 View Post
    I would run from this company like I would from a fat girl saying she's pregnant. If they are that bad, chances are you wont get what you pay for
    Couldent agree more

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by firmk20; 03-20-2009 at 10:07 PM.

if they haven't replied to you, then you should probably email passwordjdm, since they're listed as the manufacturer. Also, to my knowledge, PWjdm, doesn't make these for EP.

4 days and no email response :/

Quote Originally Posted by Kis4KEN View Post
    if they haven't replied to you, then you should probably email passwordjdm, since they're listed as the manufacturer. Also, to my knowledge, PWjdm, doesn't make these for EP.
    I didn't think they made them for the EP either just the DC5 and RSX but since it said special order I wasn't sure. The site is almost 100% a scam to get your info. But I have found another more reputable looking company that makes a set that's fitted for the 01-05 civic. It doesn't differiniate between trims but it looks like it will fit, it does envolvr drilling though but it comes with self-tapping screws. Idk, what you guys think?

http://www.redlinetuning.com/QL-HON-CIVIC-0105.html

Just another warning - I stumbled across this message regarding JDMhub while looking up brake pads. Read Carbotech's warning at the bottom of the linked page.
    http://www.ctbrakes.com/

I used Redline Tuning years ago for a hood lift kit for my Contour SE. If they still are in business after so long a time, that's good news. They were a great company to work with! And if they make an EP3 version, I'm in!

/\sounds like a good possibility...make sure to keep us posted with any updates. As far as I know without fabricating your own dampers, there's nothing out there ep specific.

Thread Information