Close

bigfeller- Toronto

Hi all,

After a short search, I once again own a Honda.
    IMG_2604.jpg

The car is a 2003 SiR (that's Si in the US) with the GFX package. Somebody stole the side skirts, which will be replaced shortly. The car is Taffy white and bone stock. I bought this one because it was a one owner, low mileage (58K miles, or 93K km) example with no modifications. My first order of business is to replace the skirts.

I will probably do a few minor upgrades once the skirts are back on. Other than that, I'm just going to drive it. This car is replacing an E36 M3 that I owned for 4 years, so I'm looking forward to greatly reduced maintenance costs and wrench time.
    Last edited by bigfeller; 04-25-2012 at 08:25 AM.

Welcome! Good to see more EPs in Toronto. I can't believe your skirts got swiped. What part of the city are you living in?

Welcome. The Canadian section is somewhat dead. Sucks about the side skirts.

I live in South Etobicoke, but I believe the skirts were swiped in Mississauga. I've only had the car for two days, but I do like it. It was nice to fill it up for $50, instead of $85. I'll get new skirts shortly. Any suggestions on body shops at which to get them painted?

I bought an EK hatch new in 1998, and drove it for four years. It remained in my family until three years ago when my brother decided to test out its crash structure on a Pontiac Torrent.

Nice! I've probably seen you around then (I got to school at Humber). I've got a NHBP EP with a Type-R front end. Still sucks about the skirts. I'd suggest if you want a really good quality match, go to 427 Autobody (Evans, just west of Kipling, across the street from the TTC bus terminal) or 427/Queensway Auto Colision (Atomic Road, between the Queensway and North Queen, on the road where Evans Ford comes out of). They do good work, 427 Queensway is cheaper than 427 autobody, but 427 autobody does amazing work. If you want some cheap mods, I got a couple for sale including an injen cold air. But welcome to the site! Hopefully we will see you around at CSCS and some other events in the city.

Nice another toronto ep fella! Welcome to ephatch! Sorry to hear ur sides got jacked, didn't know ppl would go that low for sides.

Hay there big feller

Welcome

Sold fiberglass rep side skirts, pony'd up for the OEM Honda ones in Taffy white Konig Heliums - 15" - with Falken 912s going on this Friday. More pics to follow.

Thread Information