What's up guys.

As some of you know, I'm currently running a bone stock (head and block) K20A3 with a 60-1 Turbonetics Cybernation kit. The car is currently making 322whp/268tq at 8.5-9lbs of boost. I have the fuel cutoff set at 7600rpm (8k readout on the stock tach), because I'm concerned with the stock valvetrain keeping up beyond that.

What I'm wondering, from the people who actually know and HAVE EXPERIENCE, is what would the weak points of that motor will be if I was to turn the boost up (10-12 range) and update the tune. I want to know so that we can plan the tune around these issues as much as possible.

It is my opinion and has been my experience that the A3 is a highly underrated motor. People regularly say that they can't handle more than 300whp, but I have been doing that all day for 4 years with no issues (recent compression test came up fine) To me, it's all in the tune. I have a feeling that a lot of people have blown them because of bad tunes or other issues

If/when this thing blows up, I'll do a K24A1, but I want to see what it can do in the mean time, so please spare me the "just swap it" comments. I'm well aware of what other K-series motors can do.

Sorry for the dissertation, just wanted to give as much info as possible.