Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Source an RBC/RBB mani, adapter, and the PRB TB. Use the head you have. Weld up to the existing 'downpipe' and youre in business. Dont bother with taking the engine apart and spending money on shit you dont need to. 200whp and 170wtq will move the EP round just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Ba82Ep3 View Post
    Source an RBC/RBB mani, adapter, and the PRB TB. Use the head you have. Weld up to the existing 'downpipe' and youre in business. Dont bother with taking the engine apart and spending money on shit you dont need to. 200whp and 170wtq will move the EP round just fine.
    Ill agree with him^

Sent from my PC36100 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

what did the rbc/ rrc / prb come on? who sells the adapter?

RBC = 2006-2011 Civic Si K20Z3, RRB = 2004-2008 TSX, those two manifolds will bolt to the head you have. When compared to each other, the RBC will net you higher horsepower top end wise, while the RRB will net you more torque low and mid range wise.

Quote Originally Posted by USAF EP3 View Post
    RBC = 2006-2011 Civic Si K20Z3, RRB = 2004-2008 TSX, those two manifolds will bolt to the head you have. When compared to each other, the RBC will net you higher horsepower top end wise, while the RRB will net you more torque low and mid range wise.
    thanks, i need to write that down lol. i will probably end up with a rbc mani... mainly because its half the price of the rrb. im going to look around and see if i can find one for a good price. i found the tb adapter(probably should have looked before i asked).

You can usually find an RBC/Karcepts TB adapter around $300 new.

Thanx for mentioning the RRC Kevin... its a $400+ manifold though... so i dont usually think of it for a build like this.

Oh... and the PRB TB is the stock TB found on any cable driven EP3/RSX/RSX-S. The ITR TB will bolt up as well... but lacks cruise control.

You can usually find an RBC/Karcepts TB adapter around $300 new.

Thanx for mentioning the RRC Kevin... its a $400+ manifold though... so i dont usually think of it for a build like this.

Oh... and the PRB TB is the stock TB found on any cable driven EP3/RSX/RSX-S. The ITR TB will bolt up as well... but lacks cruise control.
    Ive found the karcepts ones on ebay for 60 new. Search katcepts tb adapter. Ivr found the rbc mani for 200you also

And for the rrc at 400-425 for 10whp tuned on kpro soulds a little steep? Or am i wrong. I need a manifold regardless and it i look at it its only 200 more than the rbc... but then i look and were at 400 lol

Yeah i was saying the RBC and adapter together are around 300 new.

The RRC is the JDM version of the RBC. Its the new hotness. The RBC is fine for your uses. The RRC is for high revving/high flowing setups or just for the bling factor.

I would spend the extra coin on a good tune with the RBC. You can pick up 10whp and 7wtq easily with a good tune.

Yeah i was saying the RBC and adapter together are around 300 new.

The RRC is the JDM version of the RBC. Its the new hotness. The RBC is fine for your uses. The RRC is for high revving/high flowing setups or just for the bling factor.

I would spend the extra coin on a good tune with the RBC. You can pick up 10whp and 7wtq easily with a good tune.
    Ohh my bad. Im going to call honda and see what my price is on the rbc

Don't call them, go to http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/ they have the RBC listed for less than $200, shipped you'll come out around $200.

i didnt get a chance to call. i get employee pricing at honda, i wonder if it can compete with the online stores

Quote Originally Posted by USAF EP3 View Post
    Don't call them, go to http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/ they have the RBC listed for less than $200, shipped you'll come out around $200.
    I called lb honda and my buddy said its like 28x.xx msrp and like 210.xx my price... looks like im going online

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information