Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    let me know how it works ... i still got mine would love to try it

Quote Originally Posted by Draw7Seven View Post
    Slide a thin cutting board behind the tube so you don't scratch or cut the main surface, and run over where they meet the seam with an exacto knife or fresh razor blade. It's not like you paid for it, and it could only make it look better.
    orr just take it off the car and stretch it and slice the stitching wit a razor

have you tried cutting it off already?

i put mine on the other day and saw that those tubes are threaded on pretty heavily so undoing it would leave lots of pin holes. cutting it off wouldnt make it look much better either because no matter how clean the cut looks it'll still be noticeable. you might at well leave it on and let it grow on you. im over it. hope this helps..

oh yeah pictures!

halfmask2.JPGhalfmask.JPG

heres mine that i bought mine off autoanything.com. i noticed the flaps on theses are triagular rather than tubed and theyre spread farther apart rather then centered like the other half masks on here. ALSO the top of the mask is shaped like a V which i thought looked kinda weird but after looking at it more and more it kinda flows with the V-shape on the grill. its not the best looking half mask but its enough to cover up huge paint chips on the edge of my hood.

The V on yours is pretty pronounced, and the tubes are pretty far apart. How much was that one?
    Mine has more of a mellow curve through it. I'ts actually grown on me and I don't even mind the tubes anymore.

i was expecting mine to look like yours when i purchased it but it didnt turn out that way obviously. mine was about 34.00 bucks off autoanything. com. yeah that V is very pronouce as you said but its not bothering me too much right now cuz beneath the mask are 2 huge growing paint chips that i cant afford to have repainted right now. one thing that would make this mask better is if it had the embossed "civic" logo on it like the OEM one.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information