Close

A Honda's worst enemy.....

A Jeep!!! I'm sure everyones heard the quote "My jeep has one wars while your honda mows my lawn"...I said that many times when the jeep was my daily driver in highschool and look at me now, whippin' a ep around and loving it. Ironic huh?

But anyway a build thread on the jeep since it is my current project and something that you don't see much on this forum. Here we go.

It's my first car and I plan on taking it to the grave with me. Bought for 2800 bucks...2800 bucks I worked my ass off for making minimum wage in freshmen and sophmore year. Here it is in its stock glorey.

This is the parking spot dad gave me haha.

My eventual goal for it. After I take it through many stages.

My first mod to it when the summer came around. Who needs a top and doors when its summer time?!?!

Next mod was to flat back it and install cool incandesant trailor taillights.

A little interior work

center console

every highschool kid needs a loud system to piss of neighbors. 1000 watt crunch groundpounder amp pioneer coaxials and a cool motorized dual deck.

To be continued my computers acting up trust me theres more.

Ok now that I got the computer to calm down.... I decided to fix the alloy wheels that looked like hell.

I added this mod a year after I graduated highschool because all the old cheer leaders couldnt get away from me at this point

Then I started getting tired of the 2.5 four banger that was in there soooo I got these bad boys for 400 bones.

Some motor mounts for the swap

Then I tore it down to the rotating assembly and made sure the cylinders were good replaced all gaskets yada yada

Ended up with this

And along came the navy soon after I got to that point.

With the bootcamp money I bought my key to staying cool in the hot summers

And had the 700r4 transmission built and adapted to my NP231J transfercase

Dont ask why the guy painted it ford blue it beats me.

because every motor/trans housing needs to be painted ford blue... its the ONLY color in this world worth painting

Just curious, when did you graduate boot? And what division? Reason i'm asking is my brother graduated a little over a month ago.

Quote Originally Posted by 20CiviC02Si View Post
    Just curious, when did you graduate boot? And what division? Reason i'm asking is my brother graduated a little over a month ago.
    I graduated April 28th,2011.

Thread Information