Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    This will most def work, a ex-local here and a fellow ephatcher had a si kit on his k24a1 swap and it was so smooth, was running on a self tuned street tune aswell and thing was quick. Ran with a later model S/C Mustang GT. Its actually strait forward, the only minor issues I noticed was the hood rest on the manifold slightly, nothing serious at all, and he had to use extra spacer washers behind the fuel rail. His account name on here is Ba82Ep3, Hit him up he can probably lead you in the right direction. Oh and there is also currently another local that is running the ep3 setup in his ep, mind you he has it swapped to a k24 hybrid build, but he loves it, and very minor minor install issues. Also both were running this setup with a modded OEM belt tensioner, i dont have much knowledge on how its modded but look into that aswell. And one more peice of info, finding a belt may be a slight issue aswell, bef play with the belts and im sure you can find one.

Quote Originally Posted by gtecd20 View Post
    is this even possible to make the a3 street JR fit onto a k24a1?
    ive dont some searching but havnt really found success storys of this
    Yes... its a bolt on affair. Period. The k24a1 head is very similar to the k20a3 head... the only issue you might have will be the k24a1 water passage can make installation difficult. Its nothing a die grinder cant fix IF you even have the issue. My JRSC barely touched the hood webbing, giving the nature of cars and manufacturing variances... there is no guarantee you will or will not have an issue. You just wont know until you install it.

Quote Originally Posted by 03Si757 View Post
    Ran with a later model S/C Mustang GT...
    Bro... that Stang was nasty...

Quote Originally Posted by Ba82Ep3 View Post
    Yes... its a bolt on affair. Period. The k24a1 head is very similar to the k20a3 head... the only issue you might have will be the k24a1 water passage can make installation difficult. Its nothing a die grinder cant fix IF you even have the issue. My JRSC barely touched the hood webbing, giving the nature of cars and manufacturing variances... there is no guarantee you will or will not have an issue. You just wont know until you install it.
    Wow! You're alive!

Its been a rough 6 months... but im still lurkin...

Quote Originally Posted by Blah1219 View Post
    Wow! You're alive!
    lol I was just thinking the same thing... BA MY DUDE!!! haha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information