Close

Rear Wiper not spraying correctly

My rear wiper sprayer isnt spraying correctly, a couple years ago someone broke into my car and ended up breaking the wiper blade arm, so i replaced it but ever since then the fluid doesnt spray onto the window, it sort of comes outs, hits the deflector and most of it just flows down onto the hatch and bumper.

I was wondering if there is supposed to be some other sort of deflector other than the cap that flips down over the nozzle and nut. Is there supposed to be something inside of the tube that the fluid comes out? mine is just a straight metal tube poking out but it seems like there should be something inside it to restrict the flow a bit more.

Thanks all!

Just do a wiper delete, looks so much better!

there should be a little ball bearing with a pin hole, in the metal part when you look down on it. The plastic thing does not deflect anything, just covers the hinge. If you do not see a, sometimes silver looking ball with a pin hole, then thats your problem.

Quote Originally Posted by rd02SiR View Post
    there should be a little ball bearing with a pin hole, in the metal part when you look down on it. The plastic thing does not deflect anything, just covers the hinge. If you do not see a, sometimes silver looking ball with a pin hole, then thats your problem.
    awesome, just what i was looking for, i figured there had to be something that i was missing lol. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Waldo129 View Post
    Just do a wiper delete, looks so much better!
    Yea i think im just gonna do the delete, i dont wanna spend the money trying to fix the spray lol

Make sure the cover is on all the way, make sure it clicks into place. I had the same problem and the cover was not on completely.

Thread Information