I'm looking to add a JRSC to my EP3 this year before I finally call it quits with messing around with adding stuff to the car.

Mainly I'm looking at the JRSC Street and Race versions. I'm after reliability, which is why I am not looking at turbo setups.

The motor has 75k on it now, compression is good. My main problem with making a decision is which model to get, the street with power card or race with larger injectors, map sensor and K-Pro and to potentially get all the power out of it, a race header which I can't implement due to state law, visual inspection of a catalytic converter.

I've currently got a DC Sports RSX-S CAI, with a tanabe cat back system, that's about it for engine mods. With the header staying stock I'm thinking more along the lines of the street version.

I've already been told I'll be sorry for doing this and should just be happy with what I have given the current gas prices and having to switch to 93. I've done the math, it equates for my personal usage to around 130.00 more a year, not a huge deal.

What I do have concern with is beating up the motor more than what it was designed for, including the drivetrain. Adding extra strain on the clutch/transmission, including added heat in the summer months from the blower forcing in hotter air, much more with the race version I'm thinking and still leaning toward the street version.

The Mrs say's I'm nuts and the money could be better spent on other things, considering it's around 2500 for the street version alone and given the economy blah blah blah :)

I'd like to get some feedback from some people who have a JRSC street or race version and their thoughts on it. How long have you had it and what issues besides belts breaking have you run into, increased oil consumption/blow by etc.

Thanks!