Hey guys, just wanted to see what the opinion might be on a color. I'd like to get my car painted, and do not want it to go back to a stock color. I think the cool thing with the ep3 si, is it was only made for a few years, and you dont see them all over the place. But when you do, they are only like 4 diff colors or so, and you can recognize the car right away.

I have always liked the color from the 90's mystic mustangs. (Its like a purple/green/orange shift color). Anyone think that would look good on the car? I also like the root beer color I saw someone else on here have, but I dont want to copy another members color/design of car. I have never seen a ep3 with the colorshift paints, but - I am also newer to the honda/ep3 game.

Here is a youtube video of the cobra it came on back in the day. So you can see the colorshift yourself. I have heard that you cant get the paint unless you can prove a cobra vin, but it shouldnt be too hard to get. lol... or make, someone has to have something very close to it. Maybe HOK?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHinCaIkfWI