Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anybody heard the bazooka nos-8 sub?

Has anyone heard what this sounds like. I want one but don't know how it sounds. Any info would help.

here is a pic of it.

I am sorry but that is just plain retarded! It would be ok if it was just in a black tube or something but making it look like a NOS bottle is just plain retarded! I could just see someone saying that have nitros and there car is hella fast and all this then you go back and look and see a sub chillin in the guys nitros bottle! HAHAHAHA Its rice IMO

napapacoda
    Originally posted by JoshSI
    I am sorry but that is just plain retarded! It would be ok if it was just in a black tube or something but making it look like a NOS bottle is just plain retarded! I could just see someone saying that have nitros and there car is hella fast and all this then you go back and look and see a sub chillin in the guys nitros bottle! HAHAHAHA Its rice IMO
    LOL Nicely put. Go for an infinity basslink if you want an easy upgrade and still have good "trunk" space, if you call it that. I think you can get em on ebay for like $200 or less.

HA HA very funny JoshSI, I know it is a little ricy but I want something that will not take up a lot room, not too heavy, and has a little bass. I have a box with 2 10-inch kickers sitting in my garage, I just don't want that much bass and weigh in the back of my hatch. I think it looks unique. I would not put it in my car just to try and act like I have nos. :)

Nail-batter Moderator SiR Medic's Avatar
    LOL!
    That has got to be the most RE-GODDAM-DICULUS thing I have ever seen!

Imagine that... Two Ricer stereotypes for the price of one: Big-ass Sub + NOS = SuperRice!

ssvr6
    Agreed. Make your Nitrous bottle look like a bazooka tube, not the other way around.

Craptacular!

Steve

I guess no one has heard it and it is too ricy. Thanks anyway.

I'd rather buy an Image Dynamics 10" sub in a small box than have that monstrosity.

Believe me, it looks even worse in person, I saw it last year at CES.

ephatch member
    Originally posted by SiR Medic

Big-ass Sub !
    And would you mind clarifying what is rice about having a larger sized subwoofer, I was always unerderstood that you made a subwoofer size choice based on the music you listen to (ie if you listen to quick hitting bass or long drawn out bass lines) and what kind of car you have, hence making the size of your subwoofer functional (I do however agree that this particular product is pretty lame)

Nail-batter Moderator SiR Medic's Avatar
    would you mind clarifying what is rice about having a larger sized subwoofer
    Sure. We can all agree on the typical Rice-boy car... or at least people's perception of a Rice-Boy car.

These cars usually include, but are not limited to, big aluminum wings, altezzas, hood scoops, decals, neons, NOS systems, and Boomin' sound systems.

I am not saying that every car with a sub is a rice-mobile, what I am saying is that most Rice-mobiles have big subs. When you hear a bass line from 3-blocks away, does it surprise you when the actual car drives by with neons and decals as well?

To be honest i would buy it if i was on a budget..... and yea its ok to buy that dont let everyone decieve you buy what you want..... I mean crap I bought the Euro Yellow color because i like the color, not because of what my friends think....

I personaly have not heard the sub, but have heard similer designs and they sounded good, Its a 8" sub so its not going to hit That hard but it will fill in the music nicely.

ephatch member
    Originally posted by SiR Medic

Sure. We can all agree on the typical Rice-boy car... or at least people's perception of a Rice-Boy car.

These cars usually include, but are not limited to, big aluminum wings, altezzas, hood scoops, decals, neons, NOS systems, and Boomin' sound systems.

I am not saying that every car with a sub is a rice-mobile, what I am saying is that most Rice-mobiles have big subs. When you hear a bass line from 3-blocks away, does it surprise you when the actual car drives by with neons and decals as well?
    Point taken and dualy noted ESPECIALLY the last part lol ...thanks:D

EDIT: your avatar rocks, ever notice that someone has a picture of a person or character in their sig and you just invision that picture talking, yours just always makes me laugh:D
    Last edited by smokincivic; 01-08-2003 at 06:52 PM.

ephatch member
    Actually the last time I heard a bassline that insane was when 2 black guys in a new Caddilac Escalade drove into the gas station we were filling up at...

Originally posted by ssvr6
    Agreed. Make your Nitrous bottle look like a bazooka tube, not the other way around.

Craptacular!

Steve
    craptacular... hahaha

But that gave me an idea, maybe I can get a Bazooka sub , get rid of the gunk(sub, wires, etc) and shove a nitrous bottle in there. That way, if people ask if I'm squeezing and they look around, they wount be able to find it:D I can also hide the lines with that wire wrap stuff from Radio shack, hide the solenoids the best I can, and voila "no, I'm not squeezing":D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information