Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ephatch member
    The dumb emissions police would probably ticket you up for that.

"no really, its just a subwoofer"

:D

it would be disconnected for daily driving, but connected for race day:)

I wanted to get a sub box, crappy sub, and hide the bottle in the box, but that would add too much weight

My98nsx
    If it's not real....why bother.

It's like the old Cadillac DeVilles and what-not with fake convertible tops..........AND A FREAKIN SUNROOF!!!

daniel

Banned
    Bazookas generally sound pretty decent, and are ideal for someone who wants lightweight, doesn't want the expense or pain in the ass of piecing together a box.

I give them the thumbs up

W

fellas are missing the point...

OK, since the question was, how does it sound and not how does it look, i will offer my opinion on sound. I dig the Bazooka concept, small enclosures, big sounds. I have a 10" Bazooka tube in my hatch that I have had for approx. 5 years+. Only problem is that the driver is no longer SAS it is a Kicker 10". I recommend the Bazooka because I am sure that in the past 5 years they have improved the quality of their drivers. As for the NOS Bazooka I would skip it and move up to the 10", very little increase in weight and space restriction. I have pics if you are ultimatley curious about space sacrifice.

p.s. My Bazooka tube with Kicker 10" sub is powered by an Alpine V12 357 amp rated at a clean 100 watts into the sub channel and it is just about perfect for the size of the cabin we have.

www.crutchfield.com

look up bazookas

They sound great They need to come up with a bracket for the speaker so we can unplug and slide it out when we want. I had an amped 6 1/2" bazooka in my 82 Supra. I loved it.

Originally posted by chet
    www.crutchfield.com

look up bazookas

They sound great They need to come up with a bracket for the speaker so we can unplug and slide it out when we want. I had an amped 6 1/2" bazooka in my 82 Supra. I loved it.

All ready out my friend

Whoa?! Way cool. Is that at crutchfield. I didn't see that shit.

I'm gonna race this spring And I want to be able to remove anything that isn't needed (minus a stage I reduction). Always liked the bazookas. Have you ever owned SAS subs Paxie?

Me personaly no, but my friends do. they sound good, for how small they are.

I have two Tsunami 10" subs and a Tsunami amp that I pulled from the car I traded in on my EP. But I want something relatively small with amp mounted on box. And removable. ANy ideas. I've been thinking about getting a fbr glass enclosure made but I'd rather spend the $$ on the engine.

ha! that's so corny... check out Circuit City... all of them around here have them. I don't think it sounds very good at all imo, but uh... w/e.......

Originally posted by chet
    I have two Tsunami 10" subs and a Tsunami amp that I pulled from the car I traded in on my EP. But I want something relatively small with amp mounted on box. And removable. ANy ideas. I've been thinking about getting a fbr glass enclosure made but I'd rather spend the $$ on the engine.
    Well if you want small get a Nice 10" woofer and put it in a sealded box about .50 cubic foot. with a small amp. or you can get the powered version of the Bazooka EL10A-HP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information