Close

Function/Form LCA's or Blackworks?

I searched around on here and I can't find anything on F2's LCA's for EP3. Does anyone have them? They seem like they know what they're doing from the looks of their site; I haven't really heard much on them.

I was either gonna go with Blackworks or the F2's. Only difference is Blackworks comes with rubber bushings instead of urethane (F2).

Why do you need either?
    I don't see the point in aftermarket LCA's. Are your bushings bad or LCA bent?

I would pick the BWR over F7, solely due to the rubber bushing(holds up better to road salt). Though if I were replacing R-LCA's I'd be looking for spherical bushings.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsvtec View Post
    Why do you need either?
    I don't see the point in aftermarket LCA's. Are your bushings bad or LCA bent?

I would pick the BWR over F7, solely due to the rubber bushing(holds up better to road salt). Though if I were replacing R-LCA's I'd be looking for spherical bushings.
    Thank you for being a voice of reason haha. I get on these weird kicks of what I can buy now that i've been working full-time and actually have money, and today it was LCA's after seeing my friends new EG last night with his flashy purple LCA's

Quote Originally Posted by StimulisRK View Post
    Thank you for being a voice of reason haha. I get on these weird kicks of what I can buy now that i've been working full-time and actually have money, and today it was LCA's after seeing my friends new EG last night with his flashy purple LCA's
    Save it to spend on something flashier! Liiiiiike an engine swap? :D Or ballin' coils that do more than go low. (unlike all sub $1k options)

Thread Information