Close

Carbon-Fiber Stock Wing

Does anyone know if anyone has made a carbon-fiber replica of the stock wing?

Not that i can recall or ever seen. U could probly get that 3m carbon fiber wrap and use that. I saw your post about the nhbp stock wing. I still hav e mine but thats a long way for shipping. Im in virginia. I would say the 3m wrap would be your best. Im about to do this on my door pillars.

Quote Originally Posted by black05ep View Post
    Not that i can recall or ever seen. U could probly get that 3m carbon fiber wrap and use that. I saw your post about the nhbp stock wing. I still hav e mine but thats a long way for shipping. Im in virginia. I would say the 3m wrap would be your best. Im about to do this on my door pillars.
    Yup this ^

I'm actually going to attempt this. i'm just trying to find a cruddy wing to use. so if my 1st attempt is bad, i'll just use the black wing. my stock blue one is all scratched up, but i promised a guy that i would trade that plus my carbon mugen wing for his stock black wing and cash.

Found the vinyl here. http://www.carbonfiberfilm.com/

If anyone has already done any clear coating on the carbon vinyl or any info relating to this please chime in. I'll keep you guys posted on this little project.

Its called the carbon type r spoiler. Done. Next?

Hes not talking about the type r spoiler. Hes talkin g about the factory si nub.

So are you agreeing that the stock usdm spoiler is attractive? -_- Let's keep the ep3 look less like an egg and more aggressive!

Im confused on what your saying? Me personally no i dont car for the si nub. But he likes it. Hes getting rid of his mugen carbon rep wing and wants a stock si wing in cf which they dont make. I prefer a more agressive look which is why i want to get rid of my type r rep lip for a mugen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Blah1219 View Post
    Its called the carbon type r spoiler. Done. Next?
    i hate it when people just chime in and bash and don't fully READ posts. it's like reading the end of the book without knowing what happened in the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by black05ep View Post
    Im confused on what your saying? Me personally no i dont car for the si nub. But he likes it. Hes getting rid of his mugen carbon rep wing and wants a stock si wing in cf which they dont make. I prefer a more agressive look which is why i want to get rid of my type r rep lip for a mugen one.
    thanks for the back up...

I love my mugen wing and all, I just prefer something less flashy and going with a cleaner look. Don't get me wrong. I just want to try something new is all.

How is a CTR flashy? It's not flashy. I read your stupid post, I just don't know how many people shoved their thumbs up their asses before someone posted to this. There's a reason why there ain't no stupid carbon usdm pos spoiler. Get a prius!

(MODS DELETE POST PLEASE...JUST DON'T NEED SH*T FROM KIDS LIKE HIM)

dude, if you read this, i don't really care what you think. i was just asking to begin with. it's people like you to prevent the younger generation who come on forums that seek help, opinions, and whatever info they need.

THAT'S WHY I COME HERE. TO SEEK HELP.
    i'm not any better than you, but i've already stooped this low to be commenting to immature statements. go flip a burger at mcdonald's and shut your mouth.

Of course dude. I completly understand where your coming from. Theres nothin wrong with trying something new. If you still want a black spoiler ill c how much shipping is. Name a price and well go from there.

I change lives by flipping one burger at a time. Some fatty can't cook for themselves. Something has to pay for my vtec killer build.

Thread Information