Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

G@:D!72$:"- stinking@$$ fu&"(??$! kids...

So I go outside earlier today to throw out the trash, turn the corner of my apt, see my car sittin in the lot lookin' all saxy ready for action ninja styles. I notice my dumbass neighbors punk bich of a wife parked her piece of crap Ford Taurus all up on my car...again. Lord give me the strength not to kill this man...
    Anyway as i am walking to the dumpster I notice a small wiper blade laying on an empty parking spot. Hmm I think, keep walking to the dumpster while in my gut I can feel the rage forming. Dump the trash walk over to the wiper blade and pick it up. Trying to convince myself it belongs to one of the other cars knowing full well it came off my car. As I walk to my car I can plainly see someone was effing with it, and sure enough, one of these lowlife breeders piece of chit kids ripped off my wiper arm. I heard a lot of racket this morning but paid it no mind as it is the weekend and this is not unusual.
    I am literally gonna whup somebodys ass over this. Maybe even the right persons...
    Anybody know if the blade/arm can be purchased seperately? Not the whole arm, just the arm the wiper blade sits on.
    I am unusually pissed off...must find....nachos...put away the firearms...find nachos...

This would be for the hatch by the way.

Delete it with a CTR plug from eBay. You know you don't use it anyways lol.

http://handa-accessories.com/civicsi.html

check out "wiper blade assembly - rear"
    Is that what you are talking about?

That sucks man. I've never understood vandals. What do they get out of messing up other peoples stuff. I have no idea of your answer. I suspect it depends on exactly how much of the arm they broke off.

Quote Originally Posted by jdmjay27 View Post
    http://handa-accessories.com/civicsi.html

check out "wiper blade assembly - rear"
    Is that what you are talking about?
    Jess, jess it is. Just placed the order, , I thank you sir.

Yes I admit, I rarely use it, however aesthetically, i prefer the wiper to the plug.
    Last edited by tinman5; 07-01-2012 at 01:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucid Moments View Post
    That sucks man. I've never understood vandals. What do they get out of messing up other peoples stuff. I have no idea of your answer. I suspect it depends on exactly how much of the arm they broke off.
    You and me both.
    I work too hard, I try too hard sometimes to keep to myself. Between these dumb kids and my ignorant neighbor, I have already set aside bail money.

The fix is honestly quite simple. Take some small bread pieces, in a somewhat large quantity, and sprinkle them all over the neighbors car at night. In the early morning, the birds will come and eat that shit up, more than likely before they get up in the morning, an defacate all over the ford. When the weather is this hot, the clear coat is soft, and it will eat up the paint of the morons car. Since the bread will be gone, and bird poop is a natural occurance, all evidence will be gone.

Your welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by sleepy ep3 View Post
    The fix is honestly quite simple. Take some small bread pieces, in a somewhat large quantity, and sprinkle them all over the neighbors car at night. In the early morning, the birds will come and eat that shit up, more than likely before they get up in the morning, an defacate all over the ford. When the weather is this hot, the clear coat is soft, and it will eat up the paint of the morons car. Since the bread will be gone, and bird poop is a natural occurance, all evidence will be gone.

Your welcome.
    You sir, may well be a genius.

Quote Originally Posted by USAF EP3 View Post
    yeah this^^ looks cleaner imo

Your welcome.
    That is funny as fuck. Holy shit I have to try that sometime.

Your welcome.

lmfao

or you can also pay a homeless man to destroy it lol

Quote Originally Posted by bluedemonep3 View Post
    lmfao

or you can also pay a homeless man to destroy it lol
    I vote for this! They'll do anything for a 6pack of beer.

Sent from my awful auto correcting iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by rd02SiR View Post
    I vote for this! They'll do anything for a 6pack of beer.

Sent from my awful auto correcting iPhone using Tapatalk

That was without question one if the un-funniest funny thing I have seen in a loooooong time. I honestly dont know whether to laugh or be terrified of leaving home...ever.

Good shit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information