Close

Having problems with my fog lights to work.

I'm trying to install my fog lights I just bought and I think I have everything setup but it's still not light up.

Here's a pix on my work so far. I'm wondering if I am missing anything.

yea bro more info is needed to know what kit u got... Maybe a fuse blew? Or messed up relay? When u hit the switch does it switch the relay? Check the wires with a multimeter to see if u have any power to them... The list could go on... If all else fails i have a link to how i wired my ebay ones up...

Idk how u got that clip in the fuse box under the dash... I tried for hrs with no luck haha maybe it was just crappy ebay quality that didnt let it in

Quote Originally Posted by gamma6 View Post
    yea bro more info is needed to know what kit u got... Maybe a fuse blew? Or messed up relay? When u hit the switch does it switch the relay? Check the wires with a multimeter to see if u have any power to them... The list could go on... If all else fails i have a link to how i wired my ebay ones up...

Idk how u got that clip in the fuse box under the dash... I tried for hrs with no luck haha maybe it was just crappy ebay quality that didnt let it in
    this isnt ebay quality, i had an ebay set but the brown clip wouldnt go in. from the pictures i have everything plugged in. the top right picture is where i connected my ground. when i turn the running day lights the switch lights up but when i press it doesnt light up. do you have a link of how you wired the ebay harness because it very similar.

Thread Information