Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    if everyone thinks dave should being a huge (.) and use the BC Stage 2 FI cams he has sitting around at home to toss in his setup now, post a reply

lucky you guys argue about getting traction in third !!!!! thats the world i one day wanna life in lol nice vid bro running good keep it up

big block turbo club superchargedk20's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 04EP3Hatch View Post
    if everyone thinks dave should being a huge (.) and use the BC Stage 2 FI cams he has sitting around at home to toss in his setup now, post a reply
    Dan wants to get shanked

Quote Originally Posted by los View Post
    lucky you guys argue about getting traction in third !!!!! thats the world i one day wanna life in lol nice vid bro running good keep it up
    It's meant as a joke but in a race, it will make you lose. I race for both fun and money, and am usually up against cars right at or above my level. Weight reductions have saved my ass a few times. (wheels, brakes, spare, seats, etc) meaning that I only won by the skin of my teeth. My first 2 races I had to argue best two out of three because wheelspin was so bad, and I lost the first race due to it. Downshifting to fourth, win all day, third.....ehh not so much it's kind of like wahhhAHHHHHHBRAHBABAP APFAJJDSGH(fuckshit)!(*shift) I always laugh at the guys on YouTube that talk shit in the comments about people not shifting fast enough in a high hp fwd car, when they have no idea what it's like to drive on. It literally can go from 3500 rpms to about 8k in around a second, and it's hard to time it right. /preach

i wasnt joking if thats what you think that shits sick that you cant get traction in third i want to have that problem lol and in a race im pretty sure it will make you lose
    Last edited by los; 07-09-2012 at 07:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sleepy ep3 View Post
    It's meant as a joke but in a race, it will make you lose. I race for both fun and money, and am usually up against cars right at or above my level. Weight reductions have saved my ass a few times. (wheels, brakes, spare, seats, etc) meaning that I only won by the skin of my teeth. My first 2 races I had to argue best two out of three because wheelspin was so bad, and I lost the first race due to it. Downshifting to fourth, win all day, third.....ehh not so much it's kind of like wahhhAHHHHHHBRAHBABAP APFAJJDSGH(fuckshit)!(*shift) I always laugh at the guys on YouTube that talk shit in the comments about people not shifting fast enough in a high hp fwd car, when they have no idea what it's like to drive on. It literally can go from 3500 rpms to about 8k in around a second, and it's hard to time it right. /preach
    winning is winning, it dont matter if u win by an inch or a quarter mile, winning is winning

Dyam!! Sick vid! K24 turbo ftw!

Quote Originally Posted by lemonhead228 View Post
    Dyam!! Sick vid! K24 turbo ftw!
    Thanks bro! Still running a log manifold. Thinking of a side winder and maybe bigger intercooler piping and tuning it for meth this time around instead of just strictly a safety measure. Money is tight but I'm itching for a tad more. I'm def satisfied for just a revhard kit without upgrading anything.

Hondatas tct is on its way brotha.. soon our gears will all be useable

AKA Purple94coupe Euro-Yellow-Ep3's Avatar
    Great video bro, the car runs real strong

damn i miss my hatch

Quote Originally Posted by superchargedk20 View Post
    Thanks bro! Still running a log manifold. Thinking of a side winder and maybe bigger intercooler piping and tuning it for meth this time around instead of just strictly a safety measure. Money is tight but I'm itching for a tad more. I'm def satisfied for just a revhard kit without upgrading anything.
    Dude the sidewinder adds a lot of cost (manifold, new downpipe or custom downpipe, custom intercooler piping, rerouting wires, hoses, oil lines etc), and DEFINITELY kills off underhood space. Heat will be an issue if everything isn't wrapped. Hell, I have everything wrapped and underhood temps are much higher than when I had the log mani. But.......

It is badass, lol

Dude the sidewinder adds a lot of cost (manifold, new downpipe or custom downpipe, custom intercooler piping, rerouting wires, hoses, oil lines etc), and DEFINITELY kills off underhood space. Heat will be an issue if everything isn't wrapped. Hell, I have everything wrapped and underhood temps are much higher than when I had the log mani. But.......

It is badass, lol
    Curious, but why would u need custom intercool piping for that?

Quote Originally Posted by AKEP View Post
    damn i miss my hatch
    What happen to it? Thought you had it runnin with the k24a2 turbo?

Quote Originally Posted by superchargedk20 View Post
    Curious, but why would u need custom intercool piping for that?
    Not all sidewinders are the same, and they mount the turbo in a different locations. For example, fabworx is different than full race is different than peakboost (if you can find one). Not saying it will be really drastic, just a bit different. Plus, with the sidewinder, you will probably want to up the ID of the piping as well.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information