Replaced my CMC today and would have never been able to without this DIY. All the credit goes to Reborn on CRSX for creating the DIY.

This is a picture-heavy DIY guide intended for noobs. Everything is included. Check out some other useful guides as well as this one before tackling the job.

Guide 1

Guide 2

Start underneath the driver’s cockpit. Remove the plastic cover by turning the knob 90 degrees in either direction and yanking the cover.

Now you need to disconnect the clutch master cylinder (CMC) from the clutch pedal. I am pointing at the rod of the CMC that connects to the pedal (my finger is resting on the pedal).

Here’s a shot from a different angle, showing the pin that is in the pedal pin. You want to grab the bottom part (most right part in this picture, the triangular section) with some pliers, turn 90 degrees away from you (see what I sketched in the next pic) and pull down towards the floor of the car. It’ll come right out with this technique.

Once the lock pin is out, just push the pedal pin out of the yoke. It’ll slide right out.

Lock Pin: