Close

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs up Help w/ DC5 JRSC on K20A3 EP3

Looking for any suggestions, before I start my JRSC install, Here is a list of my mods and plans for my 2005 Civic Si EP3:

• Stock K20A3 and Internals w/ DC5 RSX JRSC and DC5 Manifold <ready to install>
    • K-Pro <installed>
    • Sparks Racing DC5 spec RSX Tri-Y Race Header <installed>
    • DC5 Greddy Spectrum Elite Exhaust mod to fit EP3 <installed>
    • Injen CAI <installed>
    • Skeletor Crank Pulley '09 K24 <ready to install>
    • Plan to mod stock auto tensioner, also have Mercado Brackets from DC5 that I don't think I will need? <ready to install>
    • RC 750cc Injectors (hoping to have option to run higher boost with aftercooler) <ready to install>
    • Walbro 255 Fuel Pump <need to buy>
    • Custom- JRSC Aftercooler, JustinC core, silver front mount, surge tank, bosch pump <ready to install>
    • Blower pulley size = 3.2 or 3.4 ?? <ready to install>
    • MAP sensor = assume I need to get 2.5 or 3 Bar?? <need to buy>

Anything I'm forgetting?

I know I need a base tune until I can get to Speedlab here in Vegas, I don't see any base tunes for JRSC K20a3 w/ 750cc's and higher boost pulleys.

From what I've read you can't just upload a kal and change the injector size without changing the fuel tables. Can I just look at the fuel tables for a 750cc tune and somewhat mirror it in a base JRSC tune until I can afford to get a full tune? (I have a lot to learn)

Also from what I've read, the higher speed of the Skeletor CP will allow for a bigger BP to be run which will allow me to keep the Blower RPM's at a safer level. I'm also hoping the aftercooler will assist with engine/ blower longevity.

Been reading on ephatch, k.20, and clubrsx/ep3 for a while and I'm glad to finally being able to get my supercharger install started, any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by sbeasley; 07-15-2012 at 08:41 AM. Reason: pictures

Thread Information