Close

Thread: Gauges

Gauges

Hey guys, I'm installing my Aem gauges and I'm not sure where to run the sensor end of the A/F gauge.. Can anyone that has done this point me in the right direction? Any help is much appreciated!

Which guage did you get, did it come with a O2 sensor, is it a wideband and does it have a connector at the end. I haven't used the AEM gauges but if yours has three wires then it's connected like so:

Red: Ignition
    Black: Ground
    White: O2 sensor

Hope that helps!
    Last edited by Guam_Guy; 08-17-2012 at 04:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Guam_Guy View Post
    Which guage did you get, did it come with a O2 sensor, is it a wideband and does it have a connector at the end. I haven't used the AEM gauges but if yours has three wires then it's connected like so:

Red: Ignition
    Black: Ground
    White: O2 sensor

Hope that helps!
    I've got the Aem UEGO wideband. It has a o2 sensor with it so there's a plug on the end that the gauge is on and I'm having trouble finding a place to run that plug into the firewall.

Gauges

For future reference for anyone else:
    Up and to the left of your clutch pedal under your dash there is a hole in the metal. This runs into your fender well. Take off your splash guard and you should see this hole from the other side. I ran my wide band, boost and oil pressure sensor lines through this hole. You may have to feed the wire through into the vehicle rather than from inside through the firewall. Once you feed your wires through, just tuck them in the lip of your fender and put the splash guard back in to help protect the wires & your done! Hope this helps someone.

Thread Information