Close

Selling: Custom in-spare sub box, amps, and amp stand w/cap and dist - 2002 EP - SicK

I thought I would get a note out, I will be turning in my EPHatch pretty soon and I know that this custom box should be going to a true fan of the EP3 rather than have it traded in and not taken advantage of. Check out the single picture I have, I could take more if you like, or I could meet with someone so you all can take a better look.

2012-08-20 09.10.56.jpg

This is a sub box that has (3) 12 power acoustic subs, also includes a 1200watt MTX amp that rocks the 12's and a 600w that powers the front speakers. As of this time the front speakers are staying and the head unit is staying, just because the dealer would be pissed if it were missing a head unit I am sure, everything in the rear is your though, looking for $750.00 for the entire setup, including the power cap and distribution block and main fuse unit at the battery for the setup.

When I had all this setup it was a little over 2k to get it rolling, let me know if you interested.

~Phrozte

You'd have better luck posting this in the classifieds.

Not to be an ass and all, but you're in the wrong section. You need 100 posts to post a FS thread. For such a high price, you need a name card with that sale.

IBTL....^^^ What Blah said....100posts or pay up sucka (become a greenie for $20)

Thread Information