Close

k20a, adding RBC and Kelford Stage 1 Cams

Ill get the dyno up and everything once this all gets put in. But i have some Kelford stage 1's on the way along with a RBC manifold from a member on here.

I was gonna add some other here and there things like a BDL 70mm throttle body, hondata manifold gasket, and RDX injectors.

Very interested to see what comes.. People with semi similar set ups on a2 motors are sometimes in the high 230whp range.
    Last edited by 04SiSpeed; 08-30-2012 at 01:01 PM.

Don't slap that 70mm throttle body without port matching the throttle body palte on the intake manifold. You will LOSE power and response if you put a bigger throttle body on a smaller opening because the air will become turbulent by hitting that lip you've just created.

Yea or send your stock TB and RBC to maxbore. That way you can retain cruise control. RBC will def boost your peak #s with aftermarket cams.

Grab the Hondata intake gasket, it actually helps out alot and its not expensive. Its a good upgrade for the price.

Thanks for all the helpful replies. I do actually have a hondata gasket on the way. Also with the TB i was either going to scraped, or have the mani bored out to 70mm USAF Ep3 said. Its a free TB from a friend so wasnt always in the plan anyways.

Everything is on its way, and the tuner is about 3 weeks out so i figured in the next month or so i will finally have it all on.

Thanks for tuning in!

Thread Information