Close

Help with o2 sensor!

Hello everybody,

Just swapped a k24a1 that I got from longblock shop on here...Dave is awesome BTW!.....and need some help with my primary o2 sensor.

When I was shifting things around to get the engine in, I accidentally pulled the wires out of the o2 sensor side of the plug. I would replace it but it is almost new and since the swap was an emergency (blew old engine ) I am pretty beat financially.

Could somebody please let me know what wire goes where on the denso o2 sensors? The wires do slide right back in and fit fine, just dont wanna put them in wrong and eff something up. There are 2 black wires, a blue and a white. Pics would be a huge plus

Any help would be awesome

Thanks!

You're not the first person. Someone did this about a year ago. I believe it was resolved with pictures. Do a quick search on here.

I searched as you recommended (and I did before too) but I couldn't find exactly what i was looking for. The pics I found had different color wires..or maybe I am just a bit dense! My o2 sensor has a blue wire and the others have a green one. I was hoping to find info on the sensor that I had.

Thanks

This happened to me in my swap too. I just pulled back the wrapping on the car part of the harness and tried to mate em up even though the colors didn't match. You can try that.
    Last edited by illbert; 04-10-2009 at 07:03 PM. Reason: not oz

Thread Information