Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    all you have to do is buy dual filiment bulbs that fit your side markers --- and wire it to the "running" lights -- like the city lights or the reflector lights.
    02 nbp/milano red ep3
    e85 powered
    k24a2 w/ boost
    408 at 10psi
    first and only owner
    jdm ep3r exterior
    woot.

www.corsportusa.com | Only the best.

ephatch member
    Originally posted by Slainte

sorry, i meant to keep them as blinkers when i use my turn signals, but when the signals are off and the lights are on, then they stay on, functioning as a light and a signal. my friend's 99EX has his (aftermarket, of course) sidemarkers wired in a similar fashion. that's where i got the idea.
    Please just keep them as blinkers...blinking cools off the bulb kind of like how an LED is really blinking on and off SUPER fast(the LED looks like it's steady but if it really was it would blow up). Well, much slower obviously but the same concept.

Plus, having side blinkers is actually quite handy when you have to switch lanes and there's a car in the lane you wanna go into, and you drop gears to accelerate past them to swap lanes so you can go where you were trying to go, and they can see your side blinkers before seeing your end blinkers. =) I also hate those "super bright super fast" side blinkers...making other people have seizures is not sporty in any logical way. Maybe I should rig a super fast hi beam blink mode just to blink at people with the stupid super fast turn signals and see how they like it.

ephatch member
    lol I have to agree on the fast blinkers :( As for the other idea it is to keep them, on while driving and when you turn the blink as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information