Close

EP3 Reverse signal wire

Hi all.

I did a search and could not find this info. I did however find a few people asking the same questions so I thought I would make a thread.

Does anyone know where the reverse signal wire is? It needs to be connected on my Pioneer X930BT and many other Pioneer units if you don't want your GPS going off track everytime you back up out of your garage or parking space. It is not only for reverse cameras. Now, if you don't mind having your location messed up for a while until your signal is re-adjusted then, great, don't bother with it. I however do want it hooked up as do a few others on the forum.

So anyone know where it is? I tried looking for diagrams with google but I couldn't get it. I am going to chat with a Honda mechanic friend of mine and if he knows where it is I will report it back here.

Thanks.

EP3 Reverse signal wire

SammerS2K,

My 2002 electrical manual shows the backup circuit is available at the under-dash fuse/relay box two places. In connector D, the green wire on pin 8 (same side as fuses, second row from top, middle connector, light green body, 12 pins total). It is also available in connector P, the green wire on pin 1 (same side as fuses, third row from top, first connector on the right, light green body, 18 pins total) . Both places are downstream from the backup switch in the transmission which is protected by fuze 10.

Hope this helps

AceEngineer

Thanks for the response AceEngineer,

I am going to have to find a diagram so that I can make sense of your help. I'm better with visuals but I'm sure as soon as I can get a diagram I will be able to use your help to locate the wire. I'm not very good with electrical stuff. Thanks again.

Thread Information