Close

People With EMUSA downpipe

Im finding it hard to believe that no one makes a downpipe for the emusa/revhard manifold except emusa lol so that being said all you guys running the emusa kit can i get some fitment pics of your downpipe? im going to bite the bullet and go with this, im 99% sure this is the one that comes with the turbo kit, correct me if im wrong, the fitment in the pics looks pretty good:

http://www.speedyracer.com/exhaust-p...Turbo-Downpipe

and a 3" kteller kit with this muffler:

http://www.meganracing.com/product_d...=1192&catid=21

i may try to ovalize the mid pipe so i can retain some ground clearance, but back on topic if anyone has installed pics of that downpipe hook me up and tell me how you like it

ephatch member
    the flange on their turbo is a 5-bolt flange, but only specific to their own turbos. To run anything else, you will need a regular 5-bolt flange and get it welded on.

Well I can deal with that honestly that isn't a big deal

it doesnt bolt to cat if anyone wanted to try. its 2.5". the pipe it connects to immediately flares to a 3". matches up to kteller piping once you slice off all that extra piping on the outlet end.

it works. it fits. you just need a 3" 3 bolt flane to match it to a premade exhaust or fab it to kteller one way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by AKEP View Post
    it doesnt bolt to cat if anyone wanted to try. its 2.5". the pipe it connects to immediately flares to a 3". matches up to kteller piping once you slice off all that extra piping on the outlet end.

it works. it fits. you just need a 3" 3 bolt flane to match it to a premade exhaust or fab it to kteller one way or another.
    thats what i plan on doing, swapping my 5 bolt over at the turbo, and running it down to the kteller kit, im just worried about ground clearance

Thread Information