Close

Dash Button Illumination Bulbs

My lower dash button illumination bulb went dead again - the one between the air recirc. and the AC button. I had been putting off going to the dealer to order a new one when I came across these: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Light-Bulbs-...336a94&vxp=mtr
    He sent me the 2 lower button bulbs and one of the shorter side knob bulbs as well for $12. Now I have spare bulbs and was able to avoid the hassle of the dealer! Just thought I'd pass it along.
    Last edited by rashondasdriver; 04-10-2009 at 09:10 AM. Reason: Sense of accomplishment

i'm not sure if I've ever seen my dash completely illuminated.. not sure what's actually suppose to be lit.

Registered User Her-Name's-Ally's Avatar
    thanks man one of mine went out too.. driving me nuts..

Helpful post. Mine recirculate and top left dial are out. Do you know which bulb is the top one? (Sidenote my driver side rear red light is out {the one one the bumper}) Anyone know which bulb it is?

TIA

Quote Originally Posted by Cheep3 View Post
    My lower dash button illumination bulb went dead again - the one between the air recirc. and the AC button. I had been putting off going to the dealer to order a new one when I came across these: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Light-Bulbs-...336a94&vxp=mtr
    He sent me the 2 lower button bulbs and one of the shorter side knob bulbs as well for $12. Now I have spare bulbs and was able to avoid the hassle of the dealer! Just thought I'd pass it along.
    Is that bulb the same one that is used behind the cluster? My mileage doesn't light up so I need to replace it as well.

I have no idea on the cluster lights - anyone?

I bought these bulbs and replaced the one that was burned out which is the bulb that illuminates the recirculate and AC buttons. Now the bulb for my defrost button seems be going out, I give it a few taps and then magically it works! -__- so I'll probably have to replace it as well.

Thread Information