Close

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast
    I got everything installed and torqued to spec. I just have to finish a couple more things then she will be off to my buddy house to get the down pipe made... woot woot! now for the pics

picture of my suspension, I finally reinstalled my front sway which comes from an em2.

The mock up, I figured why not come out a little bigger haha

I had to re do my engine harness to come over the valve cover, spent a good 3 hours getting cleaned up and the way I wanted her to go... I am happy with the results

before:

after:

so thats all I have for now, I will get some more pics today once she is buttoned up.

Sweeet

yes sir cant wait to hear here start up once the down pipe is done

I finally got to hear her run today... and what a relief, no more knocking sound. She turned over and ran smooth, but I didnt have her on for long as there was no down pipe haha. I just wanted to make sure the issue was taking care of. Once I get her down pipe made and exhaust attached I can get her re-tuned

good news is always good news

Quote Originally Posted by monjarassi View Post
    good news is always good news
    indeed, this just happen to be great news haha... I am so ready to enjoy her, I miss my Sunday drives

I apologize for the slow updates but I have finally got her to the point where she is drivable, I have little things left to clean up but I can take care of that on a afternoon. I have to get my exhaust done as she is running open down pipe. Here she is...

And a little part throttle teaser ... more to come
     video 20141018_145325_zpsqj9fobvq.mp4

hell yea man sounds lovely, props for pulling though

big block turbo club superchargedk20's Avatar
    Omg I love how it sounds.... i miss boost

Thanks fellas ... I am glad I stayed with it because it is all that more rewarding.

I am going to get tuned on 91 off the wastegate for daily driving and incase I want to go on a trip

Then after that I will put her back on e85 and shoot for my 500whp goal... O yes!

Quote Originally Posted by 1GR8EP3 View Post
    Thanks fellas ... I am glad I stayed with it because it is all that more rewarding.

I am going to get tuned on 91 off the wastegate for daily driving and incase I want to go on a trip

Then after that I will put her back on e85 and shoot for my 500whp goal... O yes!
    Down here in FL you can hit 500whp on 93 pump gas if you got the fuel setup to push it. Is there a significant difference between 91 and 93? I thought the only reason why it was lower for other states was due to the higher elevation?

Also, I just realized that your passenger side engine mount is still stock!! Are you planning on going aftermarket any time soon with all of that power?

Quote Originally Posted by USAF EP3 View Post
    Down here in FL you can hit 500whp on 93 pump gas if you got the fuel setup to push it. Is there a significant difference between 91 and 93? I thought the only reason why it was lower for other states was due to the higher elevation?

Also, I just realized that your passenger side engine mount is still stock!! Are you planning on going aftermarket any time soon with all of that power?
    I just dont trust this california 91oct ... it sucks!. And e85 (105oct) is cheap insurance to ensure nothing will go boom, less stress on the motor.

I plan on replacing all the mounts with some new avids in a couple months so I am not to worried about it. It will be ok for now, I am not going to romp on it o much until I get my built tranny in there.

Sup fellow hatchers,

Sorry I havent posted anything in a while, been enjoying the car on my old tune @ only 7lbs with a 50/50 mixture of gasoline and e85. It put the afr's right at 11.9 - 12.1 which is still a little rich but safe. She pulls good but I just havent had the time to get her tuned yet. I also got her 3in exhaust done as well, love the way it sounds haha. I will post a some pics and a video of a little fun run with a slightly modded sti.

Here are the pics and vid...

Video not working.

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread Information