Close

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    O and you should re rote your engine harness under the spark plug cover just to be on the safe side

Fantastic! Get er DUN! But not TOO quick... do it right. lol

Yess!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1GR8EP3 View Post
    haha it happens man its hard to walk away from it... I cant wait to see it done too but this one I want to take my time on... I will get vids and I am curious to see what your brother will make.
    Slow and steady wins the rae my dude. I want to see you racing some big boy cars! possibly a race with PK?!

I am curious too. I really want to drive that damn thing when i get back though!

Quote Originally Posted by monjarassi View Post
    Looking good bro, what manifold is that again.

And is that a custom rebar up front
    O and you should re rote your engine harness under the spark plug cover just to be on the safe side
    Thanks Monj, Yeah its custom rebar since I cut my stock one out a long time ago but this one allows me to run a nice size intercooler with out hitting anything or shaving it. I was thinking about re routing the wire harness, probably going to pull the whole thing and re-do it since the wire loom looks old in some places.

The manifold is off of andyman97's ep, I think its a custom piece that he had built for his turbo build. It fits really well I couldnt be happier with the way it fits (thanks again andy)

Quote Originally Posted by lemonhead228 View Post
    Damn I'm aiming on a build like this in the future but it's gonna be a k20/24 frank. Thinking about a 50 trim. How much psi were you at?
    I just picked up a k20 head not to long ago so it will be a k20/k24 build, I already sold the head to fellow ephatch members brother , so it will be nice to see it in use. And with the last turbo I was at 19psi when she hit 407.

Quote Originally Posted by Ba82Ep3 View Post
    Fantastic! Get er DUN! But not TOO quick... do it right. lol
    lol... I will get er done..... correctly

Quote Originally Posted by playap07 View Post
    Yess!!!!
    hahaha i know finally right

Quote Originally Posted by EP3Casas View Post
    Slow and steady wins the rae my dude. I want to see you racing some big boy cars! possibly a race with PK?!

I am curious too. I really want to drive that damn thing when i get back though!
    o fa sho... Man I will probably ask him when I am done with her and on some drag radials haha, PK is fast. O yeah I picked a base 5 speed from attarco cheap.

When are you coming home for leave?
    Last edited by 1GR8EP3; 03-21-2013 at 09:39 AM.

Quick update: Today I took off my lower control arms/knuckles and when I went to got the driver side axle out, it did not want to pop out. So I decided to pull the motor and tranny with the axle attached. Now it took some moving around but eventually it all came out with out breaking anything (thank god) haha. Well here are the pics and tomorrow I will work on getting the axle off and the motor detached from the tranny.

Mmmm..I must be partial french because I freaking LOVE ESCARGO (snails, lol)!!

Great pickup on andyman's manifold, he made some nice numbers and a FAT powerband with it. Maybe if I'm ever in the california area we're going to have to do some Mil to Mil runs

Quote Originally Posted by USAF EP3 View Post
    Mmmm..I must be partial french because I freaking LOVE ESCARGO (snails, lol)!!

Great pickup on andyman's manifold, he made some nice numbers and a FAT powerband with it. Maybe if I'm ever in the california area we're going to have to do some Mil to Mil runs
    haha yeah that manifold was made really well cant wait to get it going. o man I am always down for a little fun haha just let me know

well I am going to be honest... my build thread is heading in another direction because I am planning on getting a motorcycle to go riding with my wife. So I selling all of my turbo stuff but there will somethings that I will use for that other direction . Sorry for the disappointing news.

Quote Originally Posted by 1GR8EP3 View Post
    well I am going to be honest... my build thread is heading in another direction because I am planning on getting a motorcycle to go riding with my wife. So I selling all of my turbo stuff but there will somethings that I will use for that other direction . Sorry for the disappointing news.
    daaaaaaamn. What bike you plan on getting?

Are you going to sell your k24a1?

I am looking at ninja 600's or a cbr 600rr... will see

I am keeping the k24 and still going to do the pistons and rods because its still going to get a power adder ;)

Wait, what? NOO! What da fack! Don't do it! I hate it when people bail out on their projects

Noooooo don't do it re consider....

noooo finish the ep3 and THEN get a bike. you'll never come back

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread Information