Close

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks !

Yeah, I was very surprised at the way they "helped" me. Not mad, just surprised lol. At the end of the day, for most car consumers it's the service that will keep them buying/sticking with a particular brand of vehicle. Most people wouldn't dare work on their own cars so they go to the dealerships. I guess we're lucky to have a forum such as this one to help us out from time to time. I worked at a hardware store in high school and through college. It didn't matter if the person was in there just to buy a small bolt or looking to renovate their whole kitchen. We helped them all as much as we could to keep them coming back.

You know, I'm not surprised that you mention Acura of Peoria being able to do the immobilizer flash because I have placed two orders with them in the past two months and their service over the phone, order processing is top drawer. I definitely recommend them for online ordering for people on the west coast.

I did send the PRB Ecu to be Kpro'd. I should be getting it sometime this week. I've never been so anxiuos for it to be middle of the week ha ha. And yes, I will match the immobilizer with the Ecu to help with theft. I am also taking other measures to beef up the security.

Quote Originally Posted by superchargedk20 View Post
    All thieves need is a Kpro of their own and they can steal his car

Any updates on those bumpers?
    True. I am doing a couple other things to help with theft as well. This will be top priority for me at this point.

I haven't gotten out of work early enough to give them a call. It's an 8 hour difference for us on the west coast unfortunately. I am sending them an email right now......

big block turbo club superchargedk20's Avatar
    Hendy ebay store has it listed at about 530 shipped

Quote Originally Posted by soquel1 View Post
    True. I am doing a couple other things to help with theft as well. This will be top priority for me at this point.

I haven't gotten out of work early enough to give them a call. It's an 8 hour difference for us on the west coast unfortunately. I am sending them an email right now......
    It's best to email Simon directly. Even with the time difference, Simon or someone at Hendy will reply within 24 hours. Avoid the eBay listing if possible. That way you save on eBay fees at least. Depending on how big your order is, you'll want to either wire or paypal the funds. Good luck. Make sure to mention you got his info off of Ephatch. I'm hoping oneday he finds it worthwhile to become a vendor here
    Green Crew #7

Please donate and support EPHatch.com: Greenie Status, License Plate Frames, Banner & Small 'ephatch.com' Decals

Was your WTS/WTT/WTB closed? Please read the following: link 1 & link 2

Quote Originally Posted by superchargedk20 View Post
    Hendy ebay store has it listed at about 530 shipped
    I pm'd you.

Think I'm gonna wait on the new front for now. I still need to get tires for the Regas.

Updates. "Phase 3" complete.

Alright Ephatchers here are some updates: I received K-Pro yesterday afternoon. Oddly enough it did not arrive at my doorstep but at the tuner where I placed my order. Either way it is here.

Has not been installed on the whip. I did however get around to fitting the Regas. I wrapped them in brand new Nexen 215/45-17 and Muteki lug nuts. Yeah yeah I know how could I go cheap on such wheels.... But I'm kinda runnin low on dough at the moment lmao. Furthermore I do not plan to "race" the car on a track any time soon. So I can buy better tires/lugs later. Here is a pic:

Car sits a bit higher than with the 20555-16. Doesn't bug me too much....... But I'll definitely be looking into coils.

I don't think I'm going to install the K-Pro today. I've been awake since 5 am, worked for 8 hours, worked throgh my lunch just so I can get home sooner and tend to other stuff. I'm gonna get some food, I'm starving. Probably a 12 pack while I'm at it.

I will try to get some professional pics taken this weekend.

Let me know what you guys think

Cars looking dope! What kind of headlights are you going to go with?

Thanks ! I plan to go with the facelift LHD CTR's for sure.

I installed K-Pro yesterday morning. I just ran the stock a2 .kal. Car runs/feels great. I really like the feel of the CTR shift knob. I didn't really get on the gas as I would like to break in the new clutch a bit. This week I plan to take the car to a "referee" and smog so that I can register the car. Today I am going ditch the AEM V2 and do the Hondata intake box mod, wrap in insulating tape and extend a snorkel to the front.

No professional pics but did snap this one off the phone:

Have an appointment scheduled with a state ref to ensure that the swap is legal and I can then register the car. The replica wing is definitely on its way out....

dam that cars pretty! lol ctr side skirts on your future plans? and you gonna sell your old intake? lol

So clean. You've really made a lot of progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubeyo View Post
    dam that cars pretty! lol ctr side skirts on your future plans? and you gonna sell your old intake? lol
    Thanks dude. Yeah skirts are on the list. The USDM ones will do for now though. I do plan on selling the AEM v2 once I am done fully fitting the modded air box. Are you interested ?

Quote Originally Posted by Hasbro View Post
    So clean. You've really made a lot of progress.
    Thanks Hasbro. I like your approach to suspension/handling. That is what I will focus on next. So I will be lurking your thread for sure lol.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information