Close

Replacement cluster bulbs

Has anyone tried using the LED neo wedge bulbs for the cluster? I burned out the ones from cluster trying to install eBay foglights. I checked honda parts unlimited and oem replacements are $3.08 each. The Led bulbs are about 1.25 each which is a lot cheaper. Thanks guys.

Re: Replacement cluster bulbs

Id Love to see the turn out on led bulbs In the cluster.=)

¶SK¬

Im going to order them today and ill post a pic up as soon as i get them on.

too bad I didn't see this thread until now...LED bulbs in our cluster look like shit. They don't spread out enough light, so they are very small sections that light up. I got my bulbs from some website. Cost me about $10 (including shipping) for all the bulbs for the cluster and a spare red one with a pigtail for my type-r ashtray. But yea, avoid LEDs in the cluster because you won't see a damn thing.

Thanks for the heads up. I actually haven't installed them. Looks like i have another problem with my cluster. The bulbs are fine and there is electrical current coming through but half of my cluster is still out. Ill just avoid the LED's and keep it simple if it get to work. Maybe ill just replace the cluster for a type R one.

thats too bad, ive seen some guys be able to get away with led cluster lights and they have zero hotspots

Thread Information